26.08.14

Alexandra Daddario In Reem Acra – 2014 Emmy Awards

AlexandraDaddarioInReemAcra2014EmmyAwards

Alexandra Daddario looked lovely on the red carpet of the 2014 Emmy Awards tonight (August 25) at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

The ‘True Detective’ actress wore a shimmering, nude Reem Acra gown with a black lace appliqué.

Alexandra may not be as well-known as some of the other stars at the Emmys this evening, but she certainly knows how to work a dress.

She accented the slinky number with Jimmy Choo ‘Kendal’ sandals and black jewels.

A gorgeous matte-red lip, serious lashes and a deep-parted loose wave are classic and beautiful.

Credit: Getty

Lena Dunham In Giambattista Valli Couture - 2014 Emmy Awards

Lena Dunham In Giambattista Valli Couture – 2014 Emmy Awards

Hayden Panettiere In Lorna Sarbu – 2014 Emmy Awards

Hayden Panettiere In Lorna Sarbu – 2014 Emmy Awards

12 Responses to Alexandra Daddario In Reem Acra – 2014 Emmy Awards

1. Christine August 26, 2014 at 02:05 #

Unflattering around the belly but I adore this look. Hair and Makeup gorge!

2. dea August 26, 2014 at 02:09 #

I knew she is a beautiful woman, but this is totally a Jessica Rabbit moment. Gorgeous!
    I don’t even mind the color of the dress which makes her look sparkly naked, the makeup works wonderfully with it. Classic glamour at it’s best.

3. Vicky August 26, 2014 at 02:18 #

Is it me, or is the dress slightly sheer around the boobage area? I can’t tell.

• dea August 26, 2014 at 02:41 #

OMG you’re totally right! That’s really too bad :(

• julyol1972 August 26, 2014 at 05:22 #

I feel like a slug for looking, but there is areola there…two of them…big and bold for the world to see.

Between that and the tummy thingamagiggy happening, I’m not feeling this dress.

• Alina August 26, 2014 at 06:21 #

I thought I was crazy, but it seems like I’m not – you can really see her boobs area. Not good.

4. Cate August 26, 2014 at 02:37 #

If it wasn’t for the spanx needing belly and the see through on the “decollete” , it would be perfect.
    Amateur mistakes!

5. sophie August 26, 2014 at 03:44 #

Love it. Amazing figure, love her pouch, no complaints.

6. Fiona - Perth August 26, 2014 at 05:37 #

For me there is nude and then there is Nude – this is too nude for me – from a distance she disappears and it is not really that flattering. Enough with the nude sparkles – give it away girls, so boring.

7. Peony August 26, 2014 at 07:51 #

Shame about the transparency and the lack of support around the tummy. She looks beautiful though, love the hair and makeup and attitude.

8. mattison August 26, 2014 at 18:47 #

The sheer bodice was the first, and only, thing I noticed at first glance- can’t unsee. Unfortunate, because her makeup is spectacular and the nude color is a great match for her skintone.

• mistifa August 28, 2014 at 06:27 #

Ditto – first, and only thing I saw too . . . & can’t unsee it – killed the whole look for me.