Uma Thurman In Atelier Versace - ‘Clouds Of Sils Maria’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Uma Thurman attended the ‘Clouds Of Sils Maria’ premiere during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival this evening (May 23) in Cannes, France.

The actress gave us the old Hollywood glamour I have been craving, which was surely missing from Sharon Stone this festival.

Uma lit up the red carpet wearing a canary yellow Atelier Versace gown, featuring a cross-over bodice detail that falls back to a delicate, billowing train.

Styling the gown with Chopard jewels, the actress completed her look with a purposely messy braided hairstyle.

Do you have goosebumps? I do. This is the kind of Atelier Versace I love – as opposed to the type favoured by Irina Shayk.

Credit: Getty

30 thoughts on “Uma Thurman In Atelier Versace – ‘Clouds Of Sils Maria’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. dedel

I had goosebumps at the first glance. She looks breath-taking. With this beautiful weather I’m glad this is a yellow dress and not black. AMEN

2. Nat39

Gorgeous, glamorous and refreshing, the gown highlights her enviable figure wonderfully, she looks graceful and statuesque. Divine. LOVE.

3. admmgz

She looks absolutely beautiful!

I have a question though regarding her back cleavage.. is the dress a little snug or is it just the way she’s posing?

4. Linda

Uma attended the Pulp Fiction 20 years anniversary re-screening red carpet which started roughly at the same time as Sils Maria. They went to the screening at the beach.

1. Sophy

My memory of Angelina that year is better than the reality as proved by following your link- I think Uma has her beat- the colour, the style all of it is superior!

5. Yeliz

This is definitely the best Atelier Versace look at Cannes this year. She looks fantastic.

6. Prudence

Its sucha gorgeous dress but I do not care for this color on Uma. I also do not think the train or whatever is hanging of the back was necessary at all.

7. Valissa

I agree, this is the kind of Versace I love! I wish Donatella will go back to a more subtle kind of sexy and stop sending those outrageously tacky pieces down the runway!
    This is great on Uma, gorgeous colour…perfect for Cannes!

8. rye

this is stunning, gorgeous, ethereal just beautiul!! i wonder why stunning pieces like this and kate hudson oscar dress never made into the runway? versace always put the tackiest collections oon the runway and hide the gorgeous pieces like this

9. Marina

Now THATS a good Versace look! If it weren’t for Uma and Jane, Versace would have a pretty sad time at Cannes.