Angelina Jolie In  Juan Carlos Obando - CinemaCon 2014 - The State Of The Industry Past, Present And Future And Universal Studios Presentation

Angelina Jolie spoke onstage during The State of the Industry: Past, Present and Future and Universal Studios Presentation at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace during CinemaCon on Tuesday (March 25) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Shockingly, she didn’t wear black, but the look was familiarly loose fitted.

Angelina wore a Juan Carlos Obando cream look featuring wide-leg trousers and a slit-neck blouse with a layered collar and ties at the sleeve cuffs, with a selection of subtle jewels.

Barely there makeup and swept-back tresses completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Mindy Kaling In Topshop - PaleyFest 2014 Honouring 'The Mindy Project'

Mindy Kaling In Topshop – PaleyFest 2014 Honouring ‘The Mindy Project’

Anna Kendrick In J. Mendel - Burt's Bees Launches Hive With Heart Campaign

Anna Kendrick In J. Mendel – Burt’s Bees Launches Hive With Heart Campaign

19 Responses to Angelina Jolie In Juan Carlos Obando – CinemaCon 2014 – The State Of The Industry: Past, Present And Future And Universal Studios Presentation

1. Charlotte March 26, 2014 at 11:20 #

I love the pants !
    She looks great here.

• Fiona-Brasil March 26, 2014 at 11:36 #

2. Denise March 26, 2014 at 11:30 #

Too loose fitted for me. I wish she opted for the fabulous skirt instead.

• Luna March 26, 2014 at 17:22 #

• Yeliz March 26, 2014 at 17:33 #

3. jeremyrain March 26, 2014 at 11:51 #

Well she’s clearing hiding something. And it’s not pregnancy. I’m not debating about her health but I hope she will get better soon.

4. Pedro March 26, 2014 at 11:56 #

She looks SO thin… that’s sad!

5. dee March 26, 2014 at 12:23 #

I kinda like it.

6. Maria March 26, 2014 at 13:45 #

This ages her about 30 years. Blah.

7. pinksugar March 26, 2014 at 14:11 #

Unlike most I never mind when Angie wears black. It’s her signature look & I like that she sticks to it. But the loose fitting jammies thing she often does I just can’t get behind. It’s too old and frumpy for such a thin,beautiful woman who isn’t even 40 years old.

8. H March 26, 2014 at 14:37 #

This collection would be perfect on Tilda Swinton.

9. gabis March 26, 2014 at 14:53 #

Both of the runway looks where she took the pieces from are way much more interesting than this one-tone cream ensemble. She doesn’t look all bad but that doesn’t mean I like it. Plus, the whole thing is very aging.
    Besides what is the point anyway of keeping such a slim figure if you’re not going to take full advantage of it? She could let herself put on a couple of pounds if the idea is to wear loose fitted outfits all the time.

• Camille March 26, 2014 at 16:45 #

I am also intrigued by the psychology behind being almost painfully thin, and yet wearing oversized, loose clothing to public events. What is the point? While there isn’t anything objectiobable about this, it just looks like she’s wearing silk pajamas, oversized silk pajamas at that. A bit matronly. Something I’d expect to see on say, Kathy Bates, not on Angelina Jolie.

• Mari March 26, 2014 at 19:49 #

Well, there are some people who find really hard to gain weight, so… I do not think she counciously diets to be like this.
      the skirts is just great, but she is going for the serious director look, and in her mind that probably equals monochromatic, well, anything that downplays her beauty and thinness, probably in favor of what she will say and do as director.
      the outfit seems to look fabulous in movement.

10. Christine March 26, 2014 at 15:38 #

Wish she wore the other look. That would’ve been gorgreous

11. Anj March 26, 2014 at 18:07 #

I hope someone at some point wears that 2nd model look.

12. scarlett March 26, 2014 at 22:10 #

I think she looks great, so nice to see her out of black.It’s not flashy, but it’s very here. I actually really like her simplicity. She wore that gorgeous Elie Saab that was form fitting and showed off her curves at the Oscars, bit I like that she opts for floaty here.
    Perhaps debating someones weight and the whys and wherefor’s is a little inappropriate, I don’t know. She has after all had major surgery in the not too distant past, has been working flat out on a film and I think has other major surgery lined up. I’d be inclined t give her the benefit of the doubt

13. d April 23, 2014 at 17:39 #

i really want to like it but i just cant bring myself to :(

14. Raul Brammin May 23, 2014 at 11:25 #