23.12.13 Best Of

Shoe Of The Year 2013 – Casadei ‘Blade’ Pumps

Shoe Of The Year 2013 - Casadei 'Blade' Pumps

Since Casadei’s ‘Blade’ heels were launched in 2011, there’s barely a red carpet starlet who hasn’t been papped in them.

With fans including Cameron Diaz, Kristen Stewart, Victoria Beckham and Jessica Alba, the Casadei ‘Blade’ Hollywood IT-shoe du jour was the most worn shoe of 2013.

The perfect pointy pump with a bad-ass metal spike heel looks businesslike from the front, but sexy from the back.

We have seen the ‘Blade’ heels, which also come in an ankle-strap version, in a variety of colours and colour combos.

casadei-blade-stiletto-pumps

You can buy Casadei’s ‘Blade’ heels from Casadei.com

Credit: Getty

Kendall Jenner's Balenciaga 'The Ceinture' Cut-Out Ankle Boots

Kendall Jenner’s Balenciaga ‘The Ceinture’ Cut-Out Ankle Boots

Most Underrated 2013 – Emmy Rossum

Most Underrated 2013 – Emmy Rossum

9 Responses to Shoe Of The Year 2013 – Casadei ‘Blade’ Pumps

1. Alina December 23, 2013 at 14:43 #

Love the pink version!

• Serenity December 23, 2013 at 14:58 #

Me too, me too! And I seriously can’t believe how many variations there are of this shoe, looking at their site. They definitely are business in the front, party in the back! I love them. So much better than shoe of the year’s past: daffodile, tribtoos….

• EmmaWoodhouse December 23, 2013 at 17:42 #

Haha I just came here to say, “We’ve come a long way from Daffodile and Tribtoo..”
        The Blade pump is elegant, classy, and versatile. A great shoe for the year.

2. Christine December 23, 2013 at 14:47 #

I see this is going to continue til next year!

3. CreoleLady December 23, 2013 at 15:35 #

Sigh. In a year when pumps are being worn with the frothiest of gowns, I’m not surprised. Still, must declare my undying love for the Jimmy Choo “Lance”.

• Serenity December 23, 2013 at 15:51 #

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I love these Blade pumps, but not with a gown. I love the ‘Lance’, and I wish celebs would wear them, or a sandal of some kind half as often as they wear freaking pumps!

4. ValS December 23, 2013 at 16:04 #

While this is a really nice shoe, I just can’t get over the uncomfortable feeling I’m getting, I mean just look Amy Adams’ feet!

• SilentVisitor December 23, 2013 at 16:42 #

Totally agree. They look so uncomfortable. The lady who wore the pink version has her feet completely distorted

5. Yeliz December 23, 2013 at 23:12 #