Best Dressed Of The Week - Laura Vandervoort in Alex Perry, Zachary Quinto in Dior Homme & David Gandy in Dolce & Gabbana

Best dressed was a tight race between Nicole Kidman in Prada and Laura Vandervoort in Alex Perry, with Laura the eventual winner.

Some of you were shocked to see Laura take the lead as you felt there wasn’t anything particularly special about her LWD but, as pointed out, it’s the styling which took this look into another league.

When it came to the fellas you had a harder time picking a winner; Zachary Quinto in Dior Homme and David Gandy in Dolce & Gabbana tied with 36% of your votes.

I can see the dilemma. Zachary’s look was sleek and this was quite a different look for him, whereas David’s dapper three-piece suit had us swooning.

I eventually went for David.

Credit: Getty

Golshifteh Farahani In Valentino - Orizzonti Jury Photocall: 2013 Venice Film Festival

Golshifteh Farahani In Valentino – Orizzonti Jury Photocall: 2013 Venice Film Festival

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

13 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Laura Vandervoort In Alex Perry, Zachary Quinto In Dior Homme & David Gandy In Dolce & Gabbana

1. Kesskiss October 14, 2013 at 10:10 #

I still don’t see any special abt Laura dress or styling…. My verdict to her outfit is YAWNNN.

2. Yeliz October 14, 2013 at 11:16 #

Laura and David were my best dressed too. :)

• Caro Chanel October 14, 2013 at 11:57 #

Yeaaah, I voted for them 2!

3. EmmaWoodhouse October 14, 2013 at 14:25 #

Nice picks!

4. kathryn October 14, 2013 at 15:52 #

While Laura looks pretty, her styling in no way takes this to BDOTW especially over Nicole Kidman. Will folks even remember this look when its time to decide on BDOTY? Doubtful.

5. Bene October 14, 2013 at 16:24 #

It was indeed impossible to pick between Zachary and David this week. Swoon.

Laura winning this over Kidman is unfortunate.

6. Monde October 14, 2013 at 16:29 #

Sigh. Hopefully the next time a very pretty girl wears a LWD with a gold belt and red lips (because it’ll happen again at some point….it’s not exactly a unique look) it doesn’t take the lead again. Maybe this will get it out of people’s system.

Kidman’s Prada was BDOTY worthy in my eyes. Oh well.

7. Kay Provence October 14, 2013 at 16:51 #

Zachary was my choice!Handsome and very classy.Ithought the other suit was too over the top.

8. Nat39 October 14, 2013 at 18:43 #

Styling, no styling, how often do we get to see a look like Nicole’s? Laura chose good accessories and looked very pretty, congratulations.
    David is gorgeous as usual.

• Nat39 October 15, 2013 at 00:31 #

…adding a gold belt to a LWD, a fab clutch and looking pretty isn’t exactly groundbreaking. It’s not like she displayed a distinctive, unique and superior style, that would’ve been a different story. Anyway, I loved (!!) her look but I thought Nicole deserved it a little bit more.

9. KatieKate October 14, 2013 at 21:32 #

Although controversial, I am glad we had such an intense and passionate fashion race this week. While I was far more impressed by Nicole’s amazing Prada, I still think Laura looked pretty dang good. BDOTW good? Well, apparently the majority say, ‘yes’. Who am I to argue??

The men this week didn’t excite me. I voted for Diddy, which was obviously not the popular choice, and that’s okay. I still don’t see what everyone finds SO great about Zachary. Maybe one day…

• Nat39 October 15, 2013 at 00:16 #

I also think that Zachary’s conservative look is way underwhelming to be a BDOTW winner.

10. m October 15, 2013 at 12:36 #

i went for nicole becos she could easily pull off laura’s look. but on the other hand, laura wouldnt be able to pull of nicole’s look. this was my deciding factor (just my 2 cents worth).. :)