Angela Sarafyan In Donna Karan – ‘Paranoia’ LA Premiere

Angela Sarafyan In Donna Karan - ‘Paranoia’ LA Premiere

While Amber Heard opted for an overly fussy look on the red carpet at the DGA Theater in Los Angeles, California yesterday evening for the ‘Paranoia’ premiere, Angela Sarafyan went for a more minimalist approach.

The exotic beauty wore a Donna Karan Pre-Fall 2013 white dress with an asymmetrical sculptured neckline and draped detail, which gives her an amazing silhouette considering the column design of the frock.

With those sultry eyes doing most of the talking, she opted for lightweight makeup, adding a Jennifer Fisher cuff and champagne-coloured Edie Parker clutch to her look.

I’m still undecided as to whether she should’ve worn her hair up or not.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Emma Roberts In Three Floor - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

Emma Roberts In Three Floor – Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

Angelababy In Masha Ma - 'Crimes of Passion' Press Conference

Angelababy In Masha Ma – ‘Crimes of Passion’ Press Conference

16 Responses to Angela Sarafyan In Donna Karan – ‘Paranoia’ LA Premiere

1. Christine August 9, 2013 at 14:17 #

She made this look better. She wore it better than the model. I like this look.

2. chryssa August 9, 2013 at 14:21 #

i absolutely love this dress!simple,classy yet modern!a great choice!

3. kane August 9, 2013 at 14:30 #

From what I can tell (it’s the phone again) it seems a bit on the long side… but she looks amazing, I’m swooning over the clutch!

• admmgz August 9, 2013 at 22:43 #

4. CreoleLady August 9, 2013 at 14:37 #

Pet peeve — seems a little too long. I like the dress and clutch, the hair and bracelet not so much. Can’t believe the lookbook model is wearing such uninspired shoes, hoping Angela has done better in that dept.

5. AnderBoBo August 9, 2013 at 15:01 #

A 1/2 inch shorter and this would have been total perfection! I don’t mind her hair down as I think her neck/decolletage may have looked a little too bare otherwise.

• dee August 9, 2013 at 22:14 #

I agree.

6. Rebecca Z August 9, 2013 at 16:03 #

I like her hair down as it keeps the dress for being too formal or severe. Not sure about the bracelet–it is beautiful but doesn’t seem to sit very well on her arm. Agree that the dress should be a half to one inch shorter.

7. Alina August 9, 2013 at 16:36 #

I love this! BDOTW contender for me.

8. Marybeth August 9, 2013 at 16:59 #

I absolutely love the dress and Angela is wearing it beautifully.
    I agree with others here that the dress might have been shortened just a bit but that’s a minor criticism. It’s still a BDOTW contender in my book.

9. the ogre August 9, 2013 at 18:40 #

I’m swooning over this look. Even I agree the dress should have been a teeny bit shorter but otherwise it’s great. As for the hair it would have looked too severe had it been in an updo. Over here it acts as an accessory. She’s gorgeous!

10. Nat39 August 9, 2013 at 19:34 #

The hair should’ve been in a sleek style/’do to go with the sculptural sharpness of the look. She is making it look ‘fresh out of the shower/bath towel chic’ with that hair.

11. Nat August 9, 2013 at 19:48 #

I wish the hair was styled differently. Not an updo but something a little bit less boring. Still I love this dress. It is simple, chic, elegant and yet modern.

12. gabis August 9, 2013 at 20:23 #

I like everything but her hair. Not because I’m a core defender that it should be up but because I think it looks quite sloppy, lifeless and poorly styled.

13. BritneyG August 9, 2013 at 20:46 #

LOVE the dress, love the hair loose and easy like this as I think if it was too “done” she would look too serious and grown up. Cool bracelet too. She just looks cool and pretty, what a fresh look! BDOTW.

14. KatieKate August 10, 2013 at 01:03 #

This looks beautiful on her, but I do think her hair could be better. She is really pretty and has gorgeous eyes, I would like to see more from her.