17.06.13

Naya Rivera In Izmaylova – 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards

Naya Rivera In Izmaylova - 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards

Naya Rivera and Big Sean seem to be joined at the hip at the moment; the couple took to the red carpet together at the 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards at Bell Media Headquarters in Toronto, Canada on Sunday.

While he wore an oversized white shirt with a textured bib styled with black pants and lace-up oxford shoes, she looked uber sexy wearing a black silk jumpsuit with lace detailing and sheer panels from the Izmaylova Spring 2013 collection worn with Casadei T-bar ‘Blade’ pumps.

So sheer that you can see her panties, so thankfully she wasn’t going commando.

Her honey-kissed tresses were kept silk straight on this occasion, with kohl-rimmed eyes, a nude lip colour and silver jewels completing her look.

Sexy and event appropriate, or TMI?

Credit: Getty

Nicole Kidman In Dolce & Gabbana - 17th Shanghai International Film Festival Opening Ceremony

Nicole Kidman In Dolce & Gabbana – 17th Shanghai International Film Festival Opening Ceremony

Shay Mitchell In Clover Canyon - 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards

Shay Mitchell In Clover Canyon – 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards

17 Responses to Naya Rivera In Izmaylova – 2013 MuchMusic Video Awards

1. Yeliz June 17, 2013 at 18:04 #

The fact that we can see her panties keeps me from liking this look.

2. stace June 17, 2013 at 18:11 #

I don’t ever want to be that close to seeing someone’s vajayjay on the red carpet. Hate it. While she and her boyfriend could use a meal or two, her hair and makeup really look quite nice.

3. Nat39 June 17, 2013 at 18:14 #

The jumpsuit is so cheap-looking to begin with and completely tacky with the visible panties.

• Christine June 17, 2013 at 18:49 #

Very cheap looking. What a odd couple

4. argentina June 17, 2013 at 18:19 #

I think she looks amazing and this is yet another great look from her. I’m glad she is giving us more interesting red carpet moments and I’m finally liking her bronze hair. She was my favourite of the night but if I may complain, those pumps are a little heavy for the look.

5. Beth Rodrigues June 17, 2013 at 18:30 #

Sizzle!!!

6. Mary June 17, 2013 at 18:35 #

This looks so cheap!

7. yolanda June 17, 2013 at 19:14 #

I think she looks amazing, I love everything about this look

8. Rebecca Z June 17, 2013 at 20:23 #

Given that she is far from the only one following the show us your underwear trend I have to say she looks really hot. I am not a big fan of seeing folks panties, even when some of the biggest name designers do it. But this example is not as big an offender as some others.

9. Mandy June 18, 2013 at 01:42 #

I thought this was a very sexy look until i scrolled down and saw her undies. I actually don’t mind the sheer see-your-panties-trend but it looks like the suit pants aren’t supposed to be see through. It makes it look cheap and unfinished.

10. KatieKate June 18, 2013 at 03:53 #

Just me, or does “Big” Sean look anything but big?? Although I really dig his entire look. And as far as seeing her panties, it’s so common anymore, I don’t even notice them….

11. Julie June 18, 2013 at 05:04 #

She is so beautiful and I like her on Glee, she’s the best part!

12. Prudence June 18, 2013 at 06:32 #

This is not a well done ” show your panties through your dress cause thats fashion ” look. In fact this is the tackiest thing I have seen in a long time and that’s counting Hedi Klums many RC outings. This girl is always in tackiville though, Like Naya just needs a serious makeover she is soo attention seeking its sad.

13. Ayesha June 18, 2013 at 08:07 #

‘Thumbs in the pocket’ is one pose that i have an irrationally strong hatred of….as for the look, it’s way too sheer .

14. J li June 18, 2013 at 08:23 #

You guys actually think this is tacky? A see through look can get tacky when the whole panel is see through, (a la gweneth patrons berardi…) this look is semi opaque at best and actually was revealing yet concealed. I think taylor Swift ‘ s herve and shay’ s clover canyon were way tackier

just my opinion

15. Ariel June 18, 2013 at 11:00 #

I m not too bothered of the visible panties, but it s just an ugly jumpsuit. Her boyfriend looks great and they really make a wird contrast.

16. EmmaWoodhouse June 26, 2013 at 01:38 #

An awful jumpsuit to start with–very ice-skater. Then the sheerness–it’s SO tacky. Plus they’re kind of weird, being all over each other on the red carpet. Whatever.