10.06.13

Bernadette Peters In Donna Karan Atelier – 2013 Tony Awards

Bernadette Peters In Donna Karan Atelier - 2013 Tony Awards

Bernadette Peters attended the 2013 Tony Awards held at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on Sunday evening.

Like Anna Kendrick, she also donned a Donna Karan Atelier strapless gown.

The emerald-green shredded-chiffon mermaid gown was styled with emerald-and-diamond David Webb jewels and a black clutch.

Her signature flame-coloured curly mane was swept up into a chic updo with a few face-framing tendrils.

Do you think the emerald jewels were overkill, or did they perfectly complement her gown?

Credit: Getty

Patina Miller In Zac Posen - 2013 Tony Awards

Patina Miller In Zac Posen – 2013 Tony Awards

Beth Behrs In  Monique Lhuillier - 2013 Tony Awards

Beth Behrs In Monique Lhuillier – 2013 Tony Awards

15 Responses to Bernadette Peters In Donna Karan Atelier – 2013 Tony Awards

1. Christine June 10, 2013 at 12:25 #

Although, I like the color of the dress. I am not feeling this look entirely.

2. Alicat June 10, 2013 at 13:01 #

The detailing of this dress is beautiful. The dark green looks wonderful with her auburn hair. She has a very individual look which I love.

3. Yeliz June 10, 2013 at 13:02 #

I love the gown but not really the jewels and the hairstyle.

4. AnderBoBo June 10, 2013 at 13:16 #

I love this entire look, she looks amazing without compromising her signature style. I don’t mind the oversized jewels, they stand out better in her hair that way. Overall she looks phenomenal!

5. Moxie June 10, 2013 at 15:12 #

Love this. One of my top 3 of the night, along with Patina and Anna.

6. Roux June 10, 2013 at 15:16 #

SHE IS 65 YEARS OLD. HOW? She looks stunning.

7. Zuzu June 10, 2013 at 16:02 #

I actually don’t mind the matchy emerald jewelry. On anyone else it would be overkill but this is BERNADETTE PETERS(One of my favorite Broadway actresses!). I’m biased but I think she’s eternally flawless and looks beautiful. One of my favorites from the night!

8. Lisa June 10, 2013 at 16:52 #

Considering this event is Broadway’s Oscars, I believe the over the top jewelry is fine. She looks gorgeous, and I can only hope I look half this good at 65. Kudos to her!

9. Jolene June 10, 2013 at 17:03 #

A royal mess. Besides, wrong hair style for this outfit.

10. robbie June 10, 2013 at 19:08 #

finally a donna karan atelier look i can truthly say i love! she looks divine!

11. Nat39 June 10, 2013 at 19:30 #

The jewels are def. an overkill, too much.

12. Jeremy June 10, 2013 at 21:03 #

This woman is legally a SENIOR CITIZEN. she is 65-YEARS-OLD (!!!!)

I actually am not sure how to process that. She legit looks not a day over 40. And she also doesn’t look over “worked”. I’m sure she MUST have had some sort of work done, but it’s been subtle enough to not change her appearance. She looks incredible. I’m all for ageing gracefully and accepting that at 65 years old, in all likelihood, you’re gonna look like a grandma…. but then THIS FIERCE WOMAN comes along and straight up blows my mind.

LOVE.

13. KatieKate June 10, 2013 at 23:16 #

SUPERB!

14. Rebecca Z June 10, 2013 at 23:51 #

Old babes rule at this event! Ok, some of the younger women look great too, but I think both Bernadette and Sally Field look fabulous!

15. EmmaWoodhouse June 14, 2013 at 15:48 #

What a fantastic look! Better than last year, imo, as her curly tresses work better and the emerald green gown is beautiful and beautiful on her! The jewels are great imo. Love.