24.04.13

Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel In Tom Ford – 2013 Time 100 Gala

Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel In Tom Ford - 2013 Time 100 Gala

Mr and Mrs Timberlake attended the 2013 Time 100 Gala held at Frederick P. Rose Hall, Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York City yesterday evening; both were decked out in Tom Ford, of course.

Justin Timberlake: The actor opted for a shawl-collar patterned Tom Ford tuxedo jacket with plain black pants and a white dress shirt. I always find bow ties particularly charming, as formal as they are.

Jessica Biel: Managing to sidestep the hideous Tom Ford Fall 2013 collection, the actress kept it simple, and sequin and animal-print free, wearing a black Tom Ford dress with asymmetrical lines and a satin draped detail falling from the hip. Her black-and-gold-tone shoes and clutch were both Tom Ford, with Lorraine Schwartz jewels and a half-up, half-down hairstyle completing her look.

Do you see anyone wearing the Tom Ford Fall 2013 collection?

Credit: Getty

22 Comments
Chi-ling Lin In Valentino - 3rd Beijing International Film Festival

Chi-ling Lin In Valentino – 3rd Beijing International Film Festival

Qin Hao In Prada - 3rd Beijing International Film Festival

Qin Hao In Prada – 3rd Beijing International Film Festival

22 Responses to Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel In Tom Ford – 2013 Time 100 Gala

1. Beta April 24, 2013 at 15:07 #

yesss 100% agree on the tom ford fall 2013 collection. It was SUPER tacky, so much for opening the show to the press

+also love bow ties!

2. Christine April 24, 2013 at 15:13 #

Not feeling the Tom Ford Fall 2013 collection.

I like her shoes. I like his suit.

• Christine April 24, 2013 at 15:14 #

Also, this dress seems super deja vu. Did she wore it before?

3. Denise April 24, 2013 at 15:17 #

I only like Justin, her beautiful face and shoes. The dress is nothing special.

4. Lola April 24, 2013 at 15:23 #

Personally, i loved the show. I think it was very different.
    I would like to see people wearing that collection. Not head to toe.

Justin looks old but Jessica is gorgeous

• MatBer April 24, 2013 at 15:30 #

+ 1

5. shaun April 24, 2013 at 15:28 #

am i the only person who liked the tom ford fall collection. Strip it down of its runway styling and you have some really great, fun, well made , strong pieces. The dresses, look 34, 35, are stunning and I could totally see on a red carpet.

6. justme April 24, 2013 at 15:49 #

I don’t like either look.

JT’s ensemble isn’t working for me and his bow tie seems huge.

Jessica’s dress is unnecessarily complicated. I’m all for spicing up a black dress with details but this is an over-draped mess.
    I’m happy she’s letting go of the bangs though.

As for the Tom Ford collection, I think some pieces can translate well on the red carpet.
    If you take the leopard print pants from look 7, add a buttoned blouse, maybe a jacket, hot heels, a slick updo, and a killer red lipstick, you’re in business.

7. Rebecca Z April 24, 2013 at 16:04 #

She looks good–love the shoes. Justin looks good too, but I agree he seems to be working for an older persona/look.

8. Anj April 24, 2013 at 16:35 #

As much as her makeup actually looks good here, she needs to be introduced to stronger lip colors.
    On another point, her shoes are the best part of that outfit.

9. Fiona April 24, 2013 at 16:35 #

I think they both look adorable, she looks very elegant, that cut is great on her and I’m so glad she is growing out her bangs. Great makeup and shoes too.

10. Noemi April 24, 2013 at 16:49 #

Justin looks absolutely perfect, Jessica’s dress is withour praise or blame, but I really like her shoes, and she looks radiant. That awful collection… nobody should wear it!

11. moja31 April 24, 2013 at 17:20 #

Jeez, it’s starting to seem as though Justin doesn’t allow her to wear anyone other than Tom Ford when they make an appearance together these days.

12. dee April 24, 2013 at 17:32 #

I like Justin’s suit but not his tie. I like Jessica’s shoes. The dress is OK, hairstyle is blah.

13. Yeliz April 24, 2013 at 17:44 #

I think they are a beautiful couple. I like Jessica’s look head-to-toe. Justin looks great too, but I don’t really like the oversized bow tie.

14. Nat39 April 24, 2013 at 20:38 #

I like both. Justine is so poised and polished in his well-fitted suit, and Jessica is carrying off this unusual dress well – it works wonderfully on her figure and her gold-detailed accessories save the look form being too dull, she looks sexy and sophisticated.

15. Lis April 24, 2013 at 21:10 #

After seeing Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer in Tom Ford earlier this year I find Jessica ans Justin a very boring Tom Ford couple. No sexiness

16. Dhppy April 24, 2013 at 21:32 #

Oh, I forgot about Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 collection. Put it right out of my mind. I went back and looked at Liya Kebede (always a pleasure), Karmen Pedaru (flawless), and Fei Fei Sun (so lovely) and finally admitted that I was far too focused on the models because I was actively avoiding the jarring fabric below their necks. I may not have liked one print, but the shapes were nice.

Is it me or is Biel dressing much better?

17. Nadine April 24, 2013 at 22:44 #

No, no I don’t…or want to. But Justin & his wife look pretty good.

18. Prudence April 25, 2013 at 05:34 #

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST CALLED A TOM FORD COLLECTION HIDEOUS….LIKE I NEED A MOMENT. NOTHING HE DOES COULD EVER BE HIDEOUS, SURE YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT BUT….HIDEOUS?!?!

19. EmmaWoodhouse April 25, 2013 at 15:13 #

Wowza, that collection WAS hideous. I couldn’t find a single piece I liked! As for Jessica, this is another good, classy, non-boring look from her. I like it. I like her shoes.

20. TeaAtTwob April 25, 2013 at 22:50 #

Jessica looks quietly fabulous. I’m glad the bangs are gone, now to add colour to her lips. Justin ensemble is dapper although I don’t think he looks handsome.
    Tom Ford’s collection was indeed poor, as bad as Versace’s SS13. We’ll probably see someone donning something from it. There are a very few pieces that could work paired with items from different designers collections.