Natasha Yarovenko In Michael Kors – 2013 Malaga Film Festival Opening Ceremony

Natasha Yarovenko In Michael Kors - 2013 Malaga Film Festival Opening Ceremony

Natasha Yarovenko joined Juana Acosta on the red carpet for the 2013 Malaga Film Festival opening ceremony, which took place on Saturday in Spain.

The actress, who appears to be a fan of Michael Kors’ designs, wore a look from his Resort 2013 collection.

Opting for the black lace version of the gold dress which appeared in the look book, Natasha added a pop of colour to her look via a red Christian Louboutin clutch, with Alexis Bittar jewels proving the bling.

A chic top knot and flawless makeup completed her look.

You may remember that Emily Blunt wore the gold version of this gown to the 2013 Golden Globe Awards earlier this year.

Credit: Style.com & Malaga Hoy

Elle Fanning In Lanvin - 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

Elle Fanning In Lanvin – 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

Jennifer Lawrence In David Koma - 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

Jennifer Lawrence In David Koma – 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

10 Responses to Natasha Yarovenko In Michael Kors – 2013 Malaga Film Festival Opening Ceremony

1. Charlotte April 22, 2013 at 09:08 #

This dress is not really flaterring, especially around her waist. I don’t like her hair and her earrings. Not a great look.

2. Alicat April 22, 2013 at 09:53 #

I love the gold version on the model. I think Ms Yarovenko looks great in the black version and the cut outs accentuate her trim waist. Her accessories are what let down the overall look. The earrings are oversized and not delicate enough for this dress. I also feel the bright red smoothness of the clutch clashes with the lace.

• dee April 22, 2013 at 14:07 #

I agree.

3. Estefania April 22, 2013 at 11:12 #

Don’t like at all. not flattering on her. Hate the big ring

4. MaddyEliza April 22, 2013 at 13:43 #

I like the gold version much better but I have to say she’s wearing it really well, and I love the styling–especially that red clutch! Perfection! She looks beautiful. Nevertheless, I think Emily Blunt wore it better, mostly because the gold version of this dress is SO much more beautiful than the black.

• Alina April 22, 2013 at 15:14 #

5. Christine April 22, 2013 at 14:57 #

I like both black and gold versions.

6. Yeliz April 22, 2013 at 17:09 #

I prefer the gold version of this dress, but Natasha looks great in the black version. I love the addition of the red clutch.

7. Nat39 April 22, 2013 at 18:17 #

The dress is so much prettier in gold. But Natasha’s elegant black version also works beautifully on her amazing figure. I find the solid red clutch jarring on this occasion – subtle coloured jewels or embellishments on the clutch would’ve punched up the look better.

8. EmmaWoodhouse April 22, 2013 at 23:05 #

Don’t like the waist cut-outs, but prefer the gown in black (the detailing lovely). I like her clutch but am torn over the earrings and ring. Not my favorite look.