29.03.13 Menswear, Premiere

Bradley Cooper In Tom Ford – ‘The Place Beyond The Pines’ New York Premiere

Bradley Cooper In Tom Ford - ‘The Place Beyond The Pines’ New York Premiere

It was very much boys night on the red carpet at the Landmark Sunshine Cinema for ‘The Place Beyond The Pines’ New York premiere yesterday evening, as Bradley Cooper was in attendance alongside Dane Dehaan and Ryan Gosling.

The Oscar nominated actor, who is still sporting the manly beard he started growing mid-awards season, wore yet another Tom Ford suit. As the saying goes, “If it ain’t broke…”

His black notch lapel 3-three piece suit, my favourite kind, was styled with a fine checked blue shirt and multi blue striped tie.

I’m not too fond of the hiking-style boots with this look, but with those piercing baby blues, I’m really not paying much attention to his feet.

Credit: Getty

Natalie Dormer In The Row - 'Game Of Thrones' The Exhibition New York Opening

Natalie Dormer In The Row – ‘Game Of Thrones’ The Exhibition New York Opening

Fashion Critics’ 2013 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards Round Up

Fashion Critics’ 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards Round Up

8 Responses to Bradley Cooper In Tom Ford – ‘The Place Beyond The Pines’ New York Premiere

1. Nat39 March 29, 2013 at 18:18 #

I´m also a big fan of 3 piece suits but we´ve seen this type of suit on him way too many times. Blue colours work really well for him. The shoes are an eyesore, do not belong here.

2. Noemi March 29, 2013 at 18:34 #

I was thinking “he looks perfect”, but then I saw the shoes… Why?!?!
    I agree that his eyes (and his hair, so beautiful) are “distracting”, but there’s no excuse for the shoes, unless he lost the suitcase with the right ones.

3. Yeliz March 29, 2013 at 19:51 #

Nothing new about this look and I think he looks better without the beard.

4. deena March 29, 2013 at 21:20 #

Perfect gent in my opinion
    He can do no wrong :)

5. Christine March 30, 2013 at 02:30 #

HIs eyes are striking.

6. Marcy March 30, 2013 at 12:43 #

I saw him wearing the hiking boots with a suit when he went to Washington DC to appear on a panel for mental illness. I thought he must have forgotten his dress shoes. But his stylist claims this look is intentional.

Now I like the boots. It has become his signature look just like his scruffy beard. He is saying: “Yeah, I’m classy, wearing a Tom Ford suit, but I’m also a brawny guy who’s not afraid to get down and dirty.” That’s why we love you Bradley.

7. EmmaWoodhouse March 30, 2013 at 17:10 #

Hmm…I normally like his style choices but his suit is too dated and the shoes are clunky.

8. Gabby M April 2, 2013 at 05:01 #

Hmm he looks way different I didnt recognize him, and was like who’s this hunk of a man? he looks like he put on weight looks good on him… and I am torn about the shoes… maybe if they were patent?