Blake Lively In Roland Mouret – Target Canada Launch

Blake Lively In Roland Mouret - Target Canada Launch

Blake Lively attended the opening of Target At Shoppers World Danforth in Toronto, Canada yesterday evening looking as stunning as ever.

The former ‘Gossip Girl’ actress donned a Roland Mouret Resort 2013 dress.

Her ivory short-sleeved dress, featuring a colourful iris print and sheer linen yoke, was of course styled with Christian Louboutin pumps.

Blake’s choice on this occasion was the ‘Sissi’ pumps, which feature a colourful floral confection of beaded accents. We first saw these heels on Kerry Washington.

Jennifer Meyer jewels, neutral makeup and a simple half-up, half-down hairstyle completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Olga Kurylenko In Emilio Pucci - ‘Oblivion’ Rio de Janeiro Premiere

Olga Kurylenko In Emilio Pucci – ‘Oblivion’ Rio de Janeiro Premiere

Diane Kruger In Chanel - 'The Host' New York Screening

Diane Kruger In Chanel – ‘The Host’ New York Screening

25 Responses to Blake Lively In Roland Mouret – Target Canada Launch

1. Charlotte March 28, 2013 at 12:20 #

I’m not a fan of the dress, but Blake Lively looks great here.
    And I’m glad to see a different pose from her :)

2. Yeliz March 28, 2013 at 12:27 #

I’m not used to see prints from Roland Mouret, but the dress is very beautiful. I love this look.

3. Rashmi March 28, 2013 at 12:34 #

I love that skirt! Great choice of footwear too.

PS : Does the print strike a bit of similarity with Prabal Gurung’s spring 2012 prints ?

4. Anne March 28, 2013 at 12:41 #

I think this dress is really pretty, but I can’t help feeling (save for the Marios Schwab dress), Blake has been dressing more “Mrs. Reynolds” than “Miss Lively” lately.

• Wizzer March 28, 2013 at 17:01 #

Agreed

• justme March 28, 2013 at 17:31 #

The same thing happened to Scarlett Johansson lol.

5. Iris March 28, 2013 at 13:12 #

I really don’t like those two orange blotches on the chest.

6. CTgirl March 28, 2013 at 13:23 #

Dear Designers,

Some of us don’t love the strange mirror image-kind of tie dyed-let’s put a big old spot on each breast look. We’ve seen this for the past couple of years and we’re ready to move on. How about you? Think you can give up this design crutch? We’re hoping . . .

• Sara March 28, 2013 at 20:57 #

+1 lol

7. Christine March 28, 2013 at 13:24 #

A bit on the random side but she looks nice. I love the prints here.

8. JJ March 28, 2013 at 13:37 #

I’m distracted by that unfortunate orange blotch over her chest.

9. Adriana March 28, 2013 at 13:53 #

I just fall in love with it :)

10. Moxie March 28, 2013 at 14:20 #

The orange blotch on her chest and the V at her crotch are unfortunately placed. If it weren’t for that I’d say this is a perfect spring look. I love that she didn’t go with a boring shoe.

11. Marybeth March 28, 2013 at 15:22 #

Without the splotches on the chest, this would be a fantastic look. With them, it’s a disaster. I just can’t get past those orange, cross-eyed boobies.

12. Rebecca Z March 28, 2013 at 15:28 #

I like the dress, but I love CTGirl’s open letter to designers. You certainly need to be endowed with smaller boobs to make this print work–Blake comes in just under the wire. But the collection is nice.

13. Sorina March 28, 2013 at 16:23 #

it was already been worn by Emma Stone at Live with Kelly and Michael a mouth ago!

14. Amy March 28, 2013 at 16:50 #

i like it !

15. EmmaWoodhouse March 28, 2013 at 17:49 #

This is my favorite Blake look in a LONG time!!!!!! I get what people are saying about the orange splotches, and I’d remove them, but I actually really like the overall look! Her styling was great as well.

16. Cris March 28, 2013 at 18:33 #

this is an absolute horrendous print dress, it looks like someone had just spilled orange juice right onto her chests, also that V “spread wings” print over her crotch is also unfortunate.

17. Pedro March 28, 2013 at 18:51 #

Blake looks flawless, again!

I love this girl

18. Sharon March 29, 2013 at 01:16 #

I’m not a huge Blake Lively fan, but I really tried to like this dress (I’m really ready for Spring). Unfortunately those two pansies on her chest look like the eyes of a smiley face. I haven’t been so distracted by a dress since Charlize wore the one with ruffled circles on her chest. I agree with CT’s letter to designers. Back off and look at it from a distance before you sign off on a design.

19. Jess2 March 29, 2013 at 11:37 #

I can’t help but feel that the shoe print is trying to compete with the dress a little. Other than that I think Blake looks gorgeous. I love the dress on her and the pops of green from her jewels.

20. B March 30, 2013 at 03:11 #

She looks so…. Target.

21. Kathy March 30, 2013 at 14:51 #

THIS is a Roland Mouret dress?! You could’ve easily told me this was from Target itself and I wouldn’t have questioned it…it doesn’t look high-quality, luxurious or even interesting. It looks like a bad knockoff Blake fished out of the clearance bin. I’m really disappointed. Not even the shoes can save this one.