Jessica Pare In Prabal Gurung – ‘Mad Men’ Season 6 Premiere

Jessica Paré In Prabal Gurung - ‘Mad Men’ Season 6 Premiere

Jessica Pare hit the red carpet at the DGA Theater in LA last night for the ‘Mad Men’ Season 6 premiere with co-stars January Jones and Christina Hendricks.

She opted for a burst of colour, wearing a head-to-toe look from the Prabal Gurung Pre-Fall 2013 collection.

Her bright-pink-and-turquoise three-quarter-sleeve lily-print satin sheath was styled with a black leather belt with neon-pink piping and Prabal Gurung for Casadei black mesh ankle-strap pumps with a white toecap.

The dress is perfect for her lean figure. I had pictured Allison Williams in this dress.

The only issue with this look is the severe centre-parted ponytail. But judging from her jewels and smoky eyes, I guess the styling was purposely edgy.

Would you have preferred it had her styling been softer, or does the styling perfectly fit the designer’s sexy, fashion-forward aesthetic?

24 thoughts on “Jessica Pare In Prabal Gurung – ‘Mad Men’ Season 6 Premiere

1. Rebecca Z

I love the dress, her hair, makeup and jewelry, but not the shoes! the ankle strap chops her legs off and the shoes are too heavy for the dress.

2. rebecca o

I hate the severe hair and makeup, it doesn’t suit her. And I hate the shoes. But the dress is great.

3. Natalia

i loooove the dress!! it´s really beautiful! the print and colors are gorgeous! and i think her hair and make up it´s perfect to keep the look young, fresh and sexy… the only thing i would change are the shoes, i like them but not with this dress, specially because of the lenght.

4. Moxie

Love everything but the shoes. When will people learn that ankle straps cut you off at the ankle and make your legs look shorter?

1. Catherine Kallon Post author

You are making a really silly assumption that she’s is not going to be featured because she is black.

1. She will be featured. In case you didn’t notice post are published at intervals throughout the day from 10 am until sometimes pass 8pm depending on the workload.

2. Why are you not asking where is Elisabeth Moss and where is Kiernan Shipka?

They were also both at the premiere but haven’t published yet.

*sighs*

5. Yeliz

I love everything about this look. Normally I hate when someone wears ankle strap heels with knee length dresses but I don’t mind it here. Love her styling and LOVE the print of the dress.

6. dee

The only thing I wish for the dress to be a little shorter right below the knee. Other than that I really like her look.

7. Nat39

I like the styling, and she is working this look, but I would’ve def. preferred to see this look on someone with a bit more delicate frame like the mentioned Allison Williams or Jamie King.

8. JGH

I love this look but I think it’s maybe a tad long. I know it’s impossible to match the model’s stats but that’s why we invented tailors!

9. CreoleLady

Wow, this color burst took me completely by surprise. I quite like this and with a couple of tweaks could have loved it. That three-quarter face shot is incredible. Those cheekbones…!

10. Fiona

Love the dress and the styling and I even like the shoes on the runway, but because the dress is longer on her than the model the shoes do not work as there is just not enough leg showing to balance them. In this case a lighter sandal or simple pump would have worked way better.

11. Angela

For Me, this is perfect. I honestly don’t think subtle, harmless style wouldn’t have been too effective, although it could’ve been more imaginative than the lookbook look. However, loving the neon pink belt, the toe capped shoes are great, hair and makeup are on point, and the earrings are STUNNING. Her curves fill out the dress too. This is a great explosion of color, I loved this collection and it I perfectly translated too!

12. MissAmynae

I’d like to see the hem an inch or so higher. The shoes just don’t work for me, either.

Such a lovely woman, great dress. Almost a great look.

13. TeaAtTwo

I like the dress but I’m not a fan of the shoes and the strap really chops her off. I’d have chosen Jimmy Choo ‘Anouk’ in turquoise or orchid pink

14. EmmaWoodhouse

I think she tried to make this work, and I appreciate the effort, but something’s off. I think softer hair was needed. The dress is really cool, earrings are great, shoes are a little jarring but they work.

15. TeaAtTwo

I like the dress on her but I don’t like shoes. In combination with the dress’ length they shorten her. Choo ‘Anouk’ pumps in metallic turquoise or pink would have been great.

16. Kate

Love the hair – I take issue with the earrings. The dress is already too busy and they are just too much. Should have taken one thing off… Everything else is great.