Adrianne Palicki In Reem Acra – ‘G. I. Joe: Retaliation’ Seoul Premiere

Adrianne Palicki In Reem Acra - ‘GI Joe Retaliation’ Seoul Premiere

Adrianne Palicki stood out again on the red carpet at the ‘G. I. Joe: Retaliation’ World Premiere & Red Carpet at Times Square on Monday in Seoul, South Korea.

This time it was because she wore a striking Reem Acra gown from the designer’s Fall 2012 collection.

Her strapless floor-length sparkling stunner with sequin panels was styled with gold sandals and gold jewels.

This look would’ve worked better for me if her hair was pulled back into a chic chignon, but she has a chance to redeem herself later today when she takes to the red carpet again for the Australian premiere.

Credit: Style.com & Han Myung-Gu/Getty Images for Paramount Pictures

Pace Wu In Christopher Kane - ‘A Wedding Invitation’ Beijing Press Conference

Pace Wu In Christopher Kane – ‘A Wedding Invitation’ Beijing Press Conference

Eva Mendes In Valentino - Vogue Eyewear Communications Campaign Launch

Eva Mendes In Valentino – Vogue Eyewear Communications Campaign Launch

14 Responses to Adrianne Palicki In Reem Acra – ‘G. I. Joe: Retaliation’ Seoul Premiere

1. naomie March 14, 2013 at 13:14 #

Lovely and radiant, and I like to choice of wavy hair.

2. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang March 14, 2013 at 13:31 #

Here it comes, Lady Jaye stuns again!! Adrianne Palicki is the epitome of blond bombshell in this striking metallic sheer panel gown by Reem Arca!! Though I hope she pulled her hair back, it’s no doubt that she looks absolutely incredible in this metallic stunner!! BDOTW worthy for Adrianne!!! Every bit the kick-ass leading lady!!! Bravo!!!

3. Christine March 14, 2013 at 14:56 #

The fit looks unflattering on her. Could be the shape. Not liking this one.

• naomie March 14, 2013 at 15:31 #

Well, if you can see the woman’s belly button through the dress, it probably means she should have tried one size bigger. As for the shape – with a geometrical dress like this, the angle is very important. In other pictures taken from full front she looks even better.

• snowlion March 15, 2013 at 09:58 #

• dee March 14, 2013 at 16:32 #

4. Ellie March 14, 2013 at 16:45 #

I like it! I like the simple styling. Straight-forward, stunning.

5. Nat39 March 14, 2013 at 16:53 #

The divalicious hair is tackifying, should’ve been in a chic updo, and I’m not loving the gown itself much or on her.

6. Moxie March 14, 2013 at 16:56 #

Could just be the angle she’s posing in, but this is not doing her figures any favors.

7. Marybeth March 14, 2013 at 17:02 #

I love this, though I wish she had worn a soft up-do or just put her hair behind her shoulders. I can appreciate wanting to “warm up” the metallic, geometric look with luxuriant waves, but it’s a shame to hide the beauty of that asymmetrical neckline.

8. gusalvelas March 14, 2013 at 17:14 #

she looks a lot like Shakira to me, LOLz!

9. Yeliz March 14, 2013 at 18:32 #

Looks much better on the model. Her hair doesn’t go well with this gown also.

10. EmmaWoodhouse March 15, 2013 at 02:50 #

This dress has a great glam factor, but I personally find that diagonal panels such as these tend to widen the figure rather than flatter it. Also, her hair should have been sleeker.

11. the ogre March 15, 2013 at 05:09 #

i’m not up for this one at all. i don’t like the gown much to begin with and i can’t get over that vibrant suit she wore so i’m not on board with this one. but definitely a brave choice and with a face and body like that one would look good in rags too so it’s ok.