Olivia Wilde In Gucci – ‘The Incredible Burt Wonderstone’ LA Premiere

Olivia Wilde In Gucci - ‘The Incredible Burt Wonderstone’ LA Premiere

Olivia Wilde took to the red carpet with her co-stars for the LA premiere of ‘The Incredible Burt Wonderstone’, held at the TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California.

It’s been a long time coming but I love this Gucci Pre-Fall 2013 frock.

My criticism is that I often feel that she doesn’t appear to try that hard, selecting matronly, bland looks, but this shimmering black gown with a netted overlay, embroidered neckline and open back was anything but – in fact, this is my favourite look from her in a long while.

Sexy, effortless and perfectly styled, Olivia selected Charlotte Olympia platform heels and jewels by Rona Pfeiffer and EF Collection to accessorize her look.

Wavy tresses and smoky eyes provided the finishing touches.

I would even say this is a BDOTW contender. What a difference a day makes.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Which Was Your Favourite Naomi Watts 2013 Awards Season Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Naomi Watts 2013 Awards Season Look?

Michelle Jenner In Elie Saab - 2013 Fotogramas Awards

Michelle Jenner In Elie Saab – 2013 Fotogramas Awards

14 Responses to Olivia Wilde In Gucci – ‘The Incredible Burt Wonderstone’ LA Premiere

1. dee March 12, 2013 at 12:02 #

She looks gorgeous. One of her best looks.

2. gabis March 12, 2013 at 12:15 #

The shoes are not of my liking but I love everything else. She looks really gorgeous.

3. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang March 12, 2013 at 12:15 #

Amazing, breathtaking and glamourous!! Oh my gosh, Olivia Wilde looks every bit the sexy seductress in this ebony plunging beaded Gucci creation!! Love the kohl-rimmed eyes and sultry waves that goes perfectly against the dress!!The shoes are not an issue here as she looks absolutely striking!! Definitely BDOTW contender, so glad that Olivia has returned to her fashion A-game!!!

4. Rashmi March 12, 2013 at 12:22 #

Oh my, after a longgggg time! This is the Olivia I was missing in the RC. So sexy and gorgeous. And she is looking so much younger! BDOTW contender for sure.

5. EmmaWoodhouse March 12, 2013 at 13:26 #

Actually, I don’t like this dress–due to the open back and sheer plunge. The bodice seems a little bunch as well, at the top. I like the shimmer, and her styling, but overall it’s not great in my book.

6. Christine March 12, 2013 at 14:03 #

She looks great and a great improvement over the last few days but this is not BDOTW worthy.

7. Yeliz March 12, 2013 at 14:25 #

Flawless, stunning from H2T. This gown was my favourite in this collection and I’m glad to finally see it on the red carpet. BDOTW contender.

8. ash March 12, 2013 at 15:51 #

BDOTW worthy.

9. Anj March 12, 2013 at 16:06 #

I agree, this is definitely BDOTW worthy.
    I also agree she doesn’t generally try so hard but in her case it’s okay because her face is so gorgeous that she doesn’t need a lot of anything to look beautiful. On a fashion standpoint, I understand that’s not enough, but it doesn’t bother me too greatly.

10. Nat39 March 12, 2013 at 18:40 #

Wish she’d added subtle touches of colour via a statement ring or earrings. But she looks gorgeous, BDOTW worthy for me.

11. Maz March 12, 2013 at 19:24 #

Yeah! Finally! She’s even exuding a different vibe, this really suits her. I hope she’s thinking “this is more like it” and has words with her stylist…

12. Rebecca Z March 12, 2013 at 22:06 #

Very pretty–this dress works for her really well.

13. Alicat March 13, 2013 at 02:29 #

Perfect for her. She looks beautiful.

14. the ogre March 13, 2013 at 05:06 #

wow! this is it! this is the wow moment! and thank god for it! beauty personified. i love each and every element of this look and i wouldn’t have it any other way.