Solange Knowles In Emilio Pucci – 2013 Vanity Fair Party

Solange Knowles In Emilio Pucci - 2013 Vanity Fair Party

Sporting a vivid hue, Solange Knowles would’ve been hard to miss on the red carpet at the Sunset Tower where the 2013 Vanity Fair Party was hosted on Sunday evening.

The singer wore an Emilio Pucci beaded gown with a mesh halterneck in her favourite colour – yellow.

Having worn this colour several times before, she knew this look would be complementary with her skin-tone, but it’s the styling which perfects the look for me.

Lorraine Schwartz yellow-gold and diamond bracelets plus Lorraine Schwartz and OFIRA rings and a gold clutch added even more drama to her look.

We seen Solange rock many forms of her trademark fro’. On this occasion it was more voluminous than ever.

Credit: Getty

22 thoughts on “Solange Knowles In Emilio Pucci – 2013 Vanity Fair Party

1. jeremyrain

She continues to surpass her sister in the style department. I wish Beyonce would be more like Solange (which is something we never thought of): loosen up a bit and not try too hard.

2. Anj

I don’t know if it’s the lighting but I’ve seen a few pics of her in this dress and something is off with her coloring, like she’s got a bad spray-tan job.

Other than that distracting point, I applaud her for always being unpredictable and picking this strikingly cool dress. I kind of wish she chose colorful stacked bracelets though.

3. TeaAtTwo

Obviously yellow and her go so well together, she looks glorious. The hair is big but looks likes it’s been brushed.

4. EmmaWoodhouse

She pulls off the color amazingly well, though it’s rather too garish for my taste. The dress works well but her fro is too overwhelming right now. It worked better shorter.

5. the ogre

the way supermodels miranda kerr and rosie dressed on this occasion made me feel that this is not going to be that great a red carpet but this is even better than the oscars! somehow everyone brings their A-game to parties! thank god for that! i think solange should create a brand called yellow because her collaboration with this color has been perfect everytime she decides to wear it!

6. justme

The afro is big but tamed so no complaints from me. Solange looks amazing. She knows as we know that yellow is her colour. The red lipstick was the perfect touch.

7. Jess2

I don’t find much appeal in an Afro, just a personal taste thing but it works well and doesn’t hinder the look at all. I loe the look, the colour, the lip and the gorgeous accessories! Very nice.