15.02.13 Menswear, Premiere

‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ LA Premiere Menswear Round Up

‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ LA Premiere Menswear Round Up

The male stars of Disney’s ‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ arrived at the LA premiere in Hollywood wearing two very different looks.

James Franco: The actor wore a Gucci brown-and-blue windowpane two-button notch-lapel suit; it seems to also feature a ticket pocket. He wore a navy tie, white shirt and brown lace-up shoes to finish the outfit off. James gives off a slight aura of goofiness most of the time, and this suit just strengthens that. I like brown suits, but I don’t think this is right for James.

Zach Braff: Best known for his role on ‘Scrubs’, the actor knows all about the right ratios when wearing a one-button Dolce & Gabbana grey suit. A skinny shawl collar – which he paired beautifully with a skinny navy tie – and a skinny collar on his white shirt highlighted the suit. The jacket is tailored nicely, but his pants need to be shortened by a few inches. Shorter pants would have made Zach look near perfect – even with that wild hairdo.

Credit: Getty

Best Dressed Of The Week - Jessica Alba in Houghton & Osman, Chloe Grace Moretz In Simone Rocha, Damon Wayans Jr. In Dolce & Gabbana & Daniel Radcliffe In Raf Simons

Best Dressed Of The Week – Jessica Alba in Houghton & Osman, Chloe Grace Moretz In Simone Rocha, Damon Wayans Jr. In Dolce & Gabbana & Daniel Radcliffe In Raf Simons

Emma Stone In Gucci - 'The Croods' Berlin Film Festival Premiere

Emma Stone In Gucci – ‘The Croods’ Berlin Film Festival Premiere

12 Responses to ‘Oz The Great and Powerful’ LA Premiere Menswear Round Up

1. Carmem February 15, 2013 at 18:01 #

I dont see anything wrong with James suit…I actually think he looks very hadsome!

2. Nat39 February 15, 2013 at 18:01 #

The brown suit on James is quite ugly, wish it was more slim-cut perhaps. Zach’s overly long pants and somewhat comical-looking long flat shoes ruin the look. Neither is good enough.

3. GGG February 15, 2013 at 18:12 #

James Franco looks fabulous!

4. Noemi February 15, 2013 at 18:32 #

James Franco looks great, even if I think the suit makes him look a bit wider. I don’t understand Zach Braff’s look. The hair, first of all, was it windy there? The fit of everything is terrible. What size of shoes does he wear? His feet cannot be so long.

5. Marybeth February 15, 2013 at 18:40 #

I think James Franco looks okay. Far from great, but okay.

With the scruffy hair and too-long pants, Zach Braff looks rather disheveled. The longish jacket with its low closure makes his legs look short in relation to his torso. The shoes make his feet look just a little duck-like. Not working for me!

6. Ericka February 15, 2013 at 18:52 #

I am sorry but I think Zach Braff looks terrible. The suit is not flattering, ill tailored and he looks unwell.

James Franco looks okay. It’s a nice suit.

7. Yeliz February 15, 2013 at 21:25 #

I like James’ look.

8. EmmaWoodhouse February 15, 2013 at 21:48 #

James is the best here, the suit is a little stiff but I like brown and navy together. Zach’s suit is too baggy, his shoes are odd and his hair is a mess.

9. TeaAtTwo February 15, 2013 at 21:53 #

I quite like James’ suit. The pattern is interesting and I like how he styled it but I’d liked the look more if it were a bit narrower in it’s fit.

10. Sarah February 15, 2013 at 22:19 #

I really like James’ look! The tie is such a gorgeous colour and really pops with the suit.

11. Christine February 16, 2013 at 03:47 #

James look is nice.

12. Jess2 February 16, 2013 at 13:49 #

I think James looks fantastic, the suit is tailored perfectly and I love the colours. Zac on the other hand looks very sloppy to me, with respect to both his suit and grooming.