Front Row @ Calvin Klein Fall 2013

Front Row at Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein presented their Fall 2013 collection on the last day of New York Fashion Week yesterday afternoon.

Jessica Chastain: The actress, who wore a Calvin Klein dress to the 2013 Golden Globe Awards, wore a rust wool dress with a three-dimensional side panel and exposed stitching throughout; the frock was accented with a black belt, and the colour really complemented her flame-coloured locks. Burgundy pumps completed her CK look.

Olivia Wilde: On occasion, we tend to find ourselves disappointed with Olivia’s red carpet look as we always want more. From the ankles up, her Calvin Klein Spring 2013 front-row look was delightful. The black strapless dress with a web-like blue overlay was also accented with a leather belt. The face of Revlon opted for silvery eye makeup, nude lips and a simple ponytail. With regards to the shoes, they feel very heavy for her look – almost like she’s carrying two bricks around her ankles. A Iwona Ludyga bracelet completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Neil Rasmus/BFAnyc.com

Sara Forestier In Maxime Simoens Couture - 'Camille Claudel 1915' Berlin Film Festival Premiere

Sara Forestier In Maxime Simoens Couture – ‘Camille Claudel 1915′ Berlin Film Festival Premiere

Beyonce Knowles For Vogue US March 2013

Beyonce Knowles For Vogue US March 2013

14 Responses to Front Row @ Calvin Klein Fall 2013

1. Iloveclothesnshoes February 15, 2013 at 12:48 #

Jessica looks lovely – she is so very beautiful. She was wearing a fab coat to this event – do you know which designer made her coat?I

• Catherine Kallon February 15, 2013 at 19:14 #

Calvin Klein

2. dee February 15, 2013 at 13:07 #

On Olivia I like everything on but the shoes. On Jessica the color of the dress is nice on her but I think the dress looks kinda frumpy on her especially paired with those shoes.

3. Lee Ann February 15, 2013 at 13:16 #

olivia’s dress is so similiar to one by raf simmons for CD

4. Amy February 15, 2013 at 14:58 #

jessica almost ruined her look with the mumsy shoes.

5. EmmaWoodhouse February 15, 2013 at 15:06 #

Love both looks ankles up, though I prefer Olivia’s dress. So pretty.

6. Noemi (WBiS) February 15, 2013 at 15:07 #

Nothing particularly interesting but sorry, I thought Jessica was tall, like 1,70 more or less, and Olivia more or less 1,65. Olivia’s heels are higher, but she’s taller than Jessica anyway.

7. Anj February 15, 2013 at 16:05 #

I find that the symmetry between the ankle straps and Olivia’s belt balance out her dress and shoes. They are somewhat clunky but don’t raise any big issues.

Neither Jessica’s dress nor her shoes are passable. They fall into a pit of blahhh.

8. Marybeth February 15, 2013 at 16:24 #

Jessica looks nice here but only because the color is so flattering to her. I love the idea of this simple dress but the execution seems to be wanting. The side panel hangs nicely but the skirt itself, on both Jessica and the model, is plagued with horizontal creases. If a dress like this doesn’t look sharp, it looks pretty bad. Add the bank teller shoes and you’ve got, at best, a snore.

I like Olivia’s dress but agree that the shoes are too heavy. I’m not crazy about the severe hair and the silvery make-up, though I suppose they’re okay.

9. C February 15, 2013 at 17:00 #

I read ‘CK’ as ‘OK’ regarding Jessica’s outfit. I’d agree with the latter.

10. Yeliz February 15, 2013 at 21:22 #

I like both looks from the ankles up.

11. TeaAtTwo February 15, 2013 at 23:37 #

Olivia’s dress is interesting, especially for Calvin Klein with lace overlay. Shame about the shoes.
    The rust colour is enriched against Jessica’s colouring. The design is nice and clean but the shoe style looks mumsy, a slightly more pointer design would have looked sleek.

12. Christine February 16, 2013 at 03:50 #

I like both dresses but not with the dull shoes.

13. Jess2 February 16, 2013 at 09:55 #

They both look great. I especially love Olivia’s dress, it is gorgeous on her!