Karolina Kurkova In Dimitri – ‘The Face’ Series Premiere

Karolina Kurkova In Dimitri -  'The Face' Series Premiere

Karolina Kurkova joined Naomi Campbell and Coco Rocha at the Marquee New York yesterday evening for the series premiere of ‘The Face’.

Her fellow supers wore dramatic gowns, but Karolina opted for an eye-catching electric-blue fringed Dimitri Fall 2013 dress, which really stood out on the red carpet.

This look is our first Fall 2013 look to hit the red carpet fresh from Berlin Fashion Week.

The strapless frock, styled with a metal waistband, steel cuff and black strappy sandals, was my favourite look of the three; she looked to be having more fun and her look was more playful.

Lacquered and loose golden tresses and a light-pink lip colour provided the finishing touches.

What I love most about this look is Karolina styling which elevates the look significantly from the runway.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Acacia Brinley's Nasty Gal 'Dream Vision' Skirt And Nasty Gal 'Electra' Bustier

Acacia Brinley’s Nasty Gal ‘Dream Vision’ Skirt And Nasty Gal ‘Electra’ Bustier

Tess Daly's Issa Lace Maxi Dress

Tess Daly’s Issa Lace Maxi Dress

23 Responses to Karolina Kurkova In Dimitri – ‘The Face’ Series Premiere

1. Beta February 6, 2013 at 14:02 #

Coco worked her gown, but IMO Karolina shut it down.
    Naomi excessorised and those boots with that dress :| *chills*

2. Pablo February 6, 2013 at 14:05 #

She looks outstanding. BDOTW contender for-sure!

3. Anne February 6, 2013 at 14:18 #

Wow. Just WOW. Nothing demure about this look. She looks amazing. Fantastic color, sexy, simple and stunning.

4. shap_half February 6, 2013 at 14:34 #

She looks sensational.

I think this is one look that exemplifies why I think she’s the best dressed model around. (It pains me to pick her over Kate Moss, but what the proof is in the outfits.) She doesn’t rest on her looks. She really took the dress, and then elevates it with accessories, hair, makeup. Everything becomes a Karolina Kurkova look. Love it!

• Beta February 6, 2013 at 14:41 #

+1 my fave model also. I do LOVE Miss Moss but I think K. Kurkova mixes it up more

• shap_half February 6, 2013 at 15:21 #

Wanted to add that of the three, my ranking would be
      1. Karolina
      2. Naomi
      3. Coco

Coco just took it too far, I thought. She looked nice, but not very stylish.

5. Sammy C February 6, 2013 at 14:42 #

A million times better than the runway. She looks great. As for the hair, she is the only one that doesn´t make this lacquered and loose look greasy and lifeless. All in all BDOTW contender for sure.

6. TeaAtTwo February 6, 2013 at 14:44 #

My favourite look of the three. Cool styling and working it with supermodel know-how to make it look fun and sassy without coming across as cheap and tacky (even if granny pants are slightly peeking out). BDOTW nominee.

• TeaAtTwo February 6, 2013 at 15:26 #

P.S.Still not feeling much love in the group photo.

7. Ruffon February 6, 2013 at 14:45 #

She´s the best dressed model out there. Moss is more influential and Kerr has the best street style, but none beats Kurkova on a red carpet.

8. Joy February 6, 2013 at 15:17 #

Wow! I think I would not like this look nearly as much if it was on anyone else besides my girl Karolina. She is DEFINITELY the best dressed model!!! AND, I think she’s older then Moss and I know she’s older then Kerr so that means a lot for me. She just pulls everything off effortlessly. She always looks like she’s having fun. And, she always looks so Sexy yet classy. She is one of my favs for sure.

• TeaAtTwo February 6, 2013 at 15:27 #

Karolina is whole decade younger than Kate and a year younger than Miranda.

9. Christine February 6, 2013 at 15:30 #

She looks marvelous!!!!

10. andrea February 6, 2013 at 15:52 #

Va-Va-Voom! The fierceness is just ooozing from every pore I looove it! BDOTW contender for sure

11. Jeremy February 6, 2013 at 16:14 #

KK wears colours extremely well. and her skin is just utterly flawless. plus, those LEGS. i mean, seriously?! haha. she’s like a living barbie, except with her quirky personality and unique features she’s far more interesting. plus, she comes across as fun and genuine and not self-obsessed, which is refreshing in a supermodel.

stunning here, as always. she just turns it ON on the red carpet. it’s a BDOTW choice for me.

12. Jeremy February 6, 2013 at 16:16 #

also — this is getting me excited for an entire promotional blitz of GORGEOUSNESS with KK, Naomi and Coco.

and FC – are you gonna cover their outfits episode-by-episode? i think there will be endless opportunities for fashion dreaming.

13. Yeliz February 6, 2013 at 19:47 #

Definitely the best of the three, she looks gorgeous. BDOTW contender in my eyes.

14. EmmaWoodhouse February 6, 2013 at 21:50 #

I love the blue and the fringe, but it is sitting way too low (and tight) and it needed an underskirt.

15. CARMEN February 7, 2013 at 01:16 #

The color looks electric on her!! Love it!!!!

16. Taksi February 7, 2013 at 01:30 #

It’s a beautiful dress and Karolins’s styling is spot on…the cleavage is a bit much though, she’s practically bursting.

17. nada February 8, 2013 at 07:43 #

what are these strappy sandals? anyone knows? brand?

18. Jess2 February 8, 2013 at 12:07 #

Sheer perfection!! The other ladies pale in comparison to Karolina! Love love love!

19. Amy February 9, 2013 at 00:39 #

i’m no fan of fringed dresses (marchesa killed it for me) but KK is selling this dress like a pro.