Selena Gomez In Atelier Versace – Nylon Magazine Cover Party

Selena Gomez In Atelier Versace - Nylon Magazine Cover Party

Selena Gomez celebrated her Nylon February 2013 cover during a private dinner in Los Angeles on Tuesday evening.

The singer glammed up for the event, wearing an Atelier Versace Fall 2012 frock.

Her patchwork mini dress, with panels fully embroidered with either teal or white Swarovski crystals, was held together with nude-tone leather laces.

Selena styled her look with peach-coloured Nicholas Kirkwood pumps and Melinda Maria earrings.

Tousled wavy brunette tresses, light eye makeup and a glossy pout completed the look.

This is Selena’s second sexy Atelier Versace dress in a row. Do you think she’s trying to shake off her Disney good girl image or just trying something new?

Credit: Courtesy of Versace

17 thoughts on “Selena Gomez In Atelier Versace – Nylon Magazine Cover Party

1. Christine

I think she’s trying to do both. After all her new movie Spring Breakers paints her in a new light.

I like the dress with the shoes.

2. Anne

My first reaction to her red carpet looks is generally an eye-roll. I just always get a sense of trying too hard/calculating the look, even when her looks are simple. She needs to lose those extensions.

1. rita

No you’re not LOL! Besides, her make-up is really bad, she has two different tones from her face to the rest of her body!

2. justme

Definitely not just you lol. The dress is awful and I don’t think anyone could have saved it.

I do think that Selena’s greasy looking hair isn’t helping matters.

3. Jjovana

HOT MESS. Look at that hair. Im all for long, lucious hair but Selena right now has a dead animal on her head. She is swimming in it.

4. Kathy

Her hair looks like it hasn’t been brushed in days. She doesn’t look great. And I don’t really see this as a “sexy” look anyway because the “execution”, if you will, is incredibly sloppy. Those peach heels are all wrong too.

5. CreoleLady

I like it. Perfect for a Super Bowl party when one is the cover girl. It fits, it’s youthful, I like the pop of peach at the feet. And the belt is OTT in a fun way. It’s the Super Bowl, where tacky is king and OTT is the coin of the realm. It’s N’Awlins, laissez le bons temps rouler.

1. CreoleLady

OK, I know, she’s really Los Angeles and its two days after the game in Nola. But I still like this.

6. anna12486@hotmail.com

I like the dress fine. It’s appropriate for the event but the messy hair and the puke-colored shoes are ruining it.