24.01.13 Premiere

Minnie Driver In Lorena Sarbu – ‘I Give It A Year’ London Premiere

Minnie Driver In Lorena Sarbu - 'I Give It A Year' London Premiere

Minnie Driver joined Rose Byrne on the red carpet at The Vue West for the London premiere of their latest movie, ‘I Give It A Year’ this evening.

The British actress wore a sleek black Lorena Sarbu gown.

Her jet-black column gown may have floral beaded detailing, but I’m still missing a spark despite her styling which including a Tiffany & Co. diamond bracelet and matching earrings.

The dress itself is fine, but I can’t help but wish she opted for a bejewelled emerald clutch to add some pizzazz to her look.

Is this look lacking, or are you happy with Minnie’s presentation?

Credit: Getty

Rose Byrne In Balenciaga - 'I Give It A Year' London Premiere

Rose Byrne In Balenciaga – ‘I Give It A Year’ London Premiere

Zoe Saldana's Preen Regan Dress

Zoe Saldana’s Preen Regan Dress

12 Responses to Minnie Driver In Lorena Sarbu – ‘I Give It A Year’ London Premiere

1. Yeliz January 24, 2013 at 22:59 #

A bit lacking, but I love the beaded detailing.

2. Christine January 24, 2013 at 23:02 #

Sullen look.

3. Ludwig January 24, 2013 at 23:15 #

I love it! I agree the clutch would have made it better but i Think she looks gorgeous without it too

• Jess2 January 27, 2013 at 04:21 #

4. Rebecca Z January 24, 2013 at 23:16 #

Love the beading and her dazzling smile, but it needs some color and a break in the black column.

5. Beth Rodrigues January 24, 2013 at 23:49 #

she rocks the dress..her smile makes it!!!

6. Sharon A. January 25, 2013 at 00:03 #

I love it! The sleeves are gorgeous!

7. jessicamarantelli January 25, 2013 at 00:04 #

I agree with you FC maybe a emerald clutch even fushia or red as i think that are going to be the big colours coming into this season. I think that such a great dress with the neck detialing and beadwork needs some really exciting accessories. come on girl…go bold or go home….is that the saying?

8. Betelgeuze January 25, 2013 at 00:23 #

Oh my god RIGHT NOW I’ve watched the Phantom of the Opera (I couldn’t decide whether to watch Aladdin or Black Swan so I went for something in between lol) and wondered who the hilarious Primadonna was.

What the look lacks is colour. Her radiant face and pose say carefree while the dress screams mourning. White, gold or deep red would be much prefered.

9. Valeria January 25, 2013 at 01:50 #

I like how undestated it is. Honestly I am getting tired of “red carpet formula” outfits-always ahead of season dressing, always bedazzled, always accessorized a bit too much to look larger-than-life in pictures. It’s refreshing that some are not hiding behind all this professionally styled looks, and I like this dress on Minnie, even it’s a bit matronly:)

10. Katie January 25, 2013 at 09:59 #

Its just ok nothing amazing about it, i think its lacking in accessories

11. EmmaWoodhouse January 26, 2013 at 20:01 #

The dress is beautiful–I love the sleeves-but it needed something added to it for sure. A pop of emerald would have been divine.