13.12.12

Jessica Alba was on hand to announce the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards nominations held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in California early this morning.

Despite the early start she looked as fresh as a daisy wearing a lady-like Dior dress.

Her bright pink sleeveless peplum dress was simply styled with beige Christian Louboutin ‘June’ pumps with a cross-over strap.

I lovely pink lip colour to complement her dress, a contrasting dark-blue nail colour and wavy locks completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Anne Hathaway In Cushnie et Ochs - Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Anne Hathaway In Cushnie et Ochs – Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Celebrites Love...Capes

Celebrites Love…Capes

11 Responses to Jessica Alba In Christian Dior – 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominations Announcement

1. justme December 13, 2012 at 15:11 #

The peplum effect falls flat on Jessica. I’m not a fan of the shoes or her current limp lighter hair either.

2. Christine December 13, 2012 at 15:22 #

Pretty look. Love her nail color.

3. LeeAnn December 13, 2012 at 15:27 #

I want this dress but would wear more interesting shoes and a broach.

• EmmaWoodhouse December 13, 2012 at 20:57 #

Yup, those would have been good additions. Other than that this is very prety.

4. TeaAtTwo December 13, 2012 at 15:51 #

A really pretty and elegant dress. I wish her shoes were in blue colour of her nails. That beige shade is too grey for the look.

5. Jess2 December 13, 2012 at 16:07 #

Love the dress, it looks great on her and especially love the blue against the pink. She is gorgeous!

6. Yeliz December 13, 2012 at 17:24 #

I love this. She looks beautiful.

7. dee December 13, 2012 at 18:04 #

She looks really nice.

8. Nat39 December 13, 2012 at 18:27 #

It’s a simple look, the vibrant colour does all the talking, she should’ve done something about that hair.

9. Valeria December 14, 2012 at 04:07 #

Whatever was done to her hair most recently needs to be reversed. And this is a HUGE fan of bed hair talking! Don’t like the pumps, I think some of suede electric blue jimmy choos would work nicely here

10. Lita December 15, 2012 at 06:10 #

Didn’t Jessica Alba just have a baby?! She looks incredible and really makes that Dior dress work! I strongly agree that electric blue pumps would have made the dress pop, but then she would’ve matched the Golden Globe backdrop. I’m so excited for the upcoming awards ceremony; one of the girls I work with at DISH, and go to school with for fashion design, love sitting and critiquing all the celebs. This year I have a DISH Hopper DVR so I can access my recordings on any connected TV. This means that long after the awards are over, I’ll still be able to watch the recording in my sewing room where all of my creative magic happens! ;)