Dianna Agron In Bottega Veneta – ‘In Vogue: The Editor’s Eye’ Screening

Dianna Agron rubbed shoulders with Anna Wintour and Sarah Jessica Parker on the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art for HBO’s ‘In Vogue: The Editor’s Eye’ screening in New York City last night.

The ‘Glee’ actress wore a Bottega Veneta Spring 2013 look.

The last time this collection hit the red carpet Katie Holmes’ styling let her down, but that wasn’t the case for Dianna.

Her floral-printed dress with fringed smock sleeves and enriched with black embellished details, forming an intricate pattern, was styled with a leather waistband with a butterfly buckle, the same Bottega Veneta pumps we saw on Keira Knightley yesterday and a classic Bottega Veneta woven clutch.

Dianna completed her look with gold jewels, neutral makeup and sleek straight locks, which showcased her newly-cut bangs in a much better light than the previous night.

Leslie Mann In Monique Lhuillier  - Marie Claire's Hollywood Dinner

Leslie Mann In Monique Lhuillier – Marie Claire’s Hollywood Dinner

Kerry Washington In Gucci - Los Angeles Confidential's 10th Anniversary Celebration

Kerry Washington In Gucci – Los Angeles Confidential’s 10th Anniversary Celebration

26 Responses to Dianna Agron In Bottega Veneta – ‘In Vogue: The Editor’s Eye’ Screening

1. Rash December 5, 2012 at 12:16 #

Everything’s good expect those pumps. It was ignorable in case of Keira, but I cant avoid that here.

2. Charlotte December 5, 2012 at 12:24 #

The shoes are awful !
    I don’t like the dress and the make up. Plus, I prefer her without the bang.
    It’s really a NO for me !

• Anna December 5, 2012 at 12:49 #

My thoughts exactly!

She’s 25-26 and she should dress accordingly. Not too young or in this case too old.

3. TeaAtTwo December 5, 2012 at 12:33 #

I’m not sure why she’s sticking her foot out because these shoes are hideous. I like the dress but it feels too mature for Dianna, someone like Marion C, Penelope or even Keira could pull this off.

4. Jess2 December 5, 2012 at 12:51 #

I like this look and it is due in part to the styling. I don’t think the shoes are attractive at all on heir own but they do work with the dress which is why they were worn on the runway I guess. In comparison to Katie’s look, this is a far better presentation of the dress. I absolutely love the clutch and think her hair and makeup is also great.

• Nat39 December 5, 2012 at 19:58 #

I agree. I think Dianna totally pulled off this look thanks to her styling, and I don’t think this looks matronly at all – unlike Katie, she managed to avoid looking drab and matronly in this dress.

5. newstep December 5, 2012 at 13:04 #

interesting, sophisticated and bold choices.
    love!

6. Emma December 5, 2012 at 13:04 #

I don;t like the orange makeup, hair, or earrings. I like the dress with the belt, but that’s it. Dianna always dresses unnecessarily matronly and I don’t like the styling at all. A pair of strappy sandals that crossed the ankle in a criss cross pattern would be the perfect complement to the look because it would mimic the design on the dress. If the stylist was going to get lazy and take the shoes, belt and dress from the runway look she might have well taken the bag too because it complements the outfit much more than the little clutch does.

7. Odette December 5, 2012 at 13:14 #

The makeup and shoes are horrendous.

This is a NO NO NO. Bad styling again.

8. Linda December 5, 2012 at 13:23 #

The dress is gorgeous, if a bit mature for her. At first glance I hated the shoes, but they do go with the dress.

• Lisa December 5, 2012 at 17:58 #

ITA. I think this is one of her better looks.

9. dee December 5, 2012 at 13:31 #

Those shoes are hideous. The dress is pretty. Hair and makeup are not good.

10. Leeann December 5, 2012 at 14:39 #

i love the dress but I have seen the shoes and tried them on . they are actually incredibly hideous.

11. Christine December 5, 2012 at 14:51 #

I sorta like the shoes with this dress. It works! She looks pretty.

12. EmmaWoodhouse December 5, 2012 at 15:17 #

I didn’t realize that Keira’s shoes looked like THAT! Ugh, they were less noticable on her. Ankles up and neck down this is good–I like the dress, it’s a lot better than Katie’s–but the hair looks terrible. I don’t like the tanned looke either.

13. robbie December 5, 2012 at 15:17 #

hate everything about this look, especially that dodgy xtina orange tan.

14. Jain December 5, 2012 at 15:31 #

The dress is gorgeous, the shoes not so much, and her face with that orange spray tan looks down right awful.

• Alina December 5, 2012 at 15:51 #

Ditto.

15. Sara December 5, 2012 at 15:44 #

LOL, I thought she looks pretty. I quite like the dress. THe shoes are a bit clunky for me, but it’s funny to see such passionate responses to her whole outfit ;)

16. Anj December 5, 2012 at 18:24 #

I’m going to totally go ahead and say this after seeing this post and the last. It looks like she got another nose job. Am I crazy or what?
    She now looks like a blonde Lea Michelle.

17. Amy December 5, 2012 at 18:43 #

Didn’t recognise her at first… girl looks orange :(

18. Jennifer December 5, 2012 at 19:19 #

dianna is gorgeous, but those bangs are doing nothing for her–and i’m a big fan of fringe! that tan is awful too :(

19. Yeliz December 5, 2012 at 22:22 #

I like everything except those horrendous shoes. There is no way I can overlook them.

20. Hannah December 5, 2012 at 23:38 #

Nothign works here. The gorgoeus dress isn’t right for her, the shoes are painful for my eyes, the hair looks cheap adn brazzy and her skin – her face and neck especially – are too George Hamilton for my taste.

21. Tracy L December 6, 2012 at 15:29 #

I love the look except for the shoes. I think she was trying to be a bit edgy with them, but they don’t work for me. Love the dress.