Kate Moss Rocks The New Saint Laurent Classic Duffle ‘24’ Bag

Kate Moss is known for her association with Longchamp, having designed a bag collection for them, but she’s been spotted carrying a new tote – the Saint Laurent classic duffle ‘24’ bag.

It’s both a simple and elegant bag and I’m sure, come fashion week, it will be seen on the arm of every top editor.

The bag comes in three sizes and four colours (black, white, red and taupe) and will be part of the first accessories line of the Saint Laurent house after the name change.

I do like the bag, but there are many more bags I have my eye on for next season.

Does this bag do enough to stand out against the other Spring 2013 duffle bags on the market from Chloe, Celine and Louis Vuitton?

Credit: FameFlynet

15 thoughts on “Kate Moss Rocks The New Saint Laurent Classic Duffle ‘24’ Bag

1. Anna

I like it but it’s a bit plain. I like the classic simplicity of the Givenchy Antigona bag better, it’s more interesting.

Didn’t Gwyneth Paltrow carry this in taupe a while ago?

2. Brooke

Prada’s done this bag to death for over a decade and I think I’ll just stick with theirs, which age tremendously well in boarskin.

The point of this comment is to express my opinion that the ‘renaming’ of YSL is the worst PR move conceivable – they’ve dropped the one letter of their monogram that was recognizable on its own. Why? I think it’s a detriment to the brand.

1. Beta

+1 agree. the YSL is with the double Cs one of the most iconic logos. I dont know, the suits will know better, but I think its a mistake.
      I remember reading a YSL biography which said that the first time that YSL printed that logo on a foulard is sold out within days. Its part of the bread and butter of the company since then

3. serapart

as for classic bags, this one is definately nothing new, I have to say that every season I always get back to classic fendi or chloé bags, never gets boring for me ;)

4. EmmaWoodhouse

It’s fine. It’s serviceable. There’s nothing *wrong* with it. But it, like her all-black outfit, lack spark and interest.

5. Tilly

I don’t really care about the bag, but I think Kate looks beautiful in the second pic. Her hair seems kind of lighter. And I love the sweater and cape combo. What is that cape that she’s been wearing so much lately? It really suits her.

6. Beta

I find it cute how K. Moss really roots for her friends (which I guess they also root for her). Good for her!
    As for the bag, for a classic black tote, Id rather the Givenchy Antigona for example, which has a bit more edge but within the classic range. This bag is quite unmemorable IMO.