27.11.12

Kate Moss Rocks The New Saint Laurent Classic Duffle ‘24’ Bag

Kate Moss is known for her association with Longchamp, having designed a bag collection for them, but she’s been spotted carrying a new tote – the Saint Laurent classic duffle ‘24’ bag.

It’s both a simple and elegant bag and I’m sure, come fashion week, it will be seen on the arm of every top editor.

The bag comes in three sizes and four colours (black, white, red and taupe) and will be part of the first accessories line of the Saint Laurent house after the name change.

I do like the bag, but there are many more bags I have my eye on for next season.

Does this bag do enough to stand out against the other Spring 2013 duffle bags on the market from Chloe, Celine and Louis Vuitton?

Credit: FameFlynet

Up To 60% Off Nicholas Kirkwood @ theOutnet

Up To 60% Off Nicholas Kirkwood @ theOutnet

Beyonce Knowles In Stella McCartney - New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets Game

Beyonce Knowles In Stella McCartney – New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets Game

15 Responses to Kate Moss Rocks The New Saint Laurent Classic Duffle ‘24’ Bag

1. sergioA November 27, 2012 at 14:27 #

What a boring bag!
    It looks great with the whole outfit but still, how boring.

• dee November 27, 2012 at 16:02 #

I agree, it is too plain.

• Yeliz November 27, 2012 at 19:07 #

I also agree.

2. Anna November 27, 2012 at 14:33 #

I like it but it’s a bit plain. I like the classic simplicity of the Givenchy Antigona bag better, it’s more interesting.

Didn’t Gwyneth Paltrow carry this in taupe a while ago?

• Fashion Critic November 27, 2012 at 14:45 #

yes she did

3. robbie November 27, 2012 at 15:41 #

the bag is a borem the outfit is alright.

• robbie November 27, 2012 at 15:42 #

*bore

4. Petra November 27, 2012 at 16:05 #

All i’m seeing is a Vuitton wanna-be. Maybe because of all those expectations..

5. Brooke November 27, 2012 at 16:41 #

Prada’s done this bag to death for over a decade and I think I’ll just stick with theirs, which age tremendously well in boarskin.

The point of this comment is to express my opinion that the ‘renaming’ of YSL is the worst PR move conceivable – they’ve dropped the one letter of their monogram that was recognizable on its own. Why? I think it’s a detriment to the brand.

• Beta November 28, 2012 at 16:30 #

+1 agree. the YSL is with the double Cs one of the most iconic logos. I dont know, the suits will know better, but I think its a mistake.
      I remember reading a YSL biography which said that the first time that YSL printed that logo on a foulard is sold out within days. Its part of the bread and butter of the company since then

6. serapart November 27, 2012 at 19:33 #

as for classic bags, this one is definately nothing new, I have to say that every season I always get back to classic fendi or chloé bags, never gets boring for me ;)

7. EmmaWoodhouse November 27, 2012 at 23:05 #

It’s fine. It’s serviceable. There’s nothing *wrong* with it. But it, like her all-black outfit, lack spark and interest.

8. Tilly November 28, 2012 at 08:24 #

I don’t really care about the bag, but I think Kate looks beautiful in the second pic. Her hair seems kind of lighter. And I love the sweater and cape combo. What is that cape that she’s been wearing so much lately? It really suits her.

9. Beta November 28, 2012 at 16:23 #

I find it cute how K. Moss really roots for her friends (which I guess they also root for her). Good for her!
    As for the bag, for a classic black tote, Id rather the Givenchy Antigona for example, which has a bit more edge but within the classic range. This bag is quite unmemorable IMO.

10. Fark_Fark March 8, 2013 at 00:36 #

Much better. Kate in knee high leather boots is just so right and perfect.