Menu

November 27, 2012 Runway To Red Carpet

Beyonce Knowles In Stella McCartney – New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets Game

Yesterday evening, Beyoncé Knowles was spotted at the New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets Game at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York City with hubby Jay-Z.

He was dressed in a Nets cap, grey sweater, camouflage pants and Nike sneakers, while she looked gorgeous in her laidback look.

Bey teamed a Stella McCartney Pre-Fall 2012 dark navy monogram-embroidered top with half sleeves.

She styled the look with black Balmain leather pants, electric blue pumps and a black Chanel shoulder bag.

A chunky gold link chain and oversized gold ring completed her courtside look.

If you follow Beyonce’s tumblr you’ll know that she’s really enjoying fashion these days. This look is stylish and event appropriate without trying too hard.

You can buy Beyonce’s Stella McCartney blouse from Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman on sale.

Kate Moss Rocks The New Saint Laurent Classic Duffle ‘24’ Bag

Kate Moss Rocks The New Saint Laurent Classic Duffle ‘24’ Bag

Joseph Gordon-Levitt In Gucci - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Joseph Gordon-Levitt In Gucci – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

13 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Stella McCartney – New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets Game

1. Beta November 28, 2012 at 4:26 pm #

her style has really improved IMO in the past 2 years or so. this outfit is great and im so glad she’s not wearing daffodils 😛 those pumps are amazing

2. Kyriaki - Cyprus November 28, 2012 at 9:10 am #

I would prefer it if she had worn blue jeans but the shoes and the blouse are great.

3. EmmaWoodhouse November 27, 2012 at 11:06 pm #

Really, really dislike the hair and am not a fan of the leather pants either, but otherwise it’s actually a cute outfit! I like how the shoes go with the blouse.
    Not a fan of his outfit, though.

• Saree November 28, 2012 at 12:57 am #

Agree on the hair & Jay. Looks fit for someone in their 20s, or Lil Wayne.

4. Marybeth November 27, 2012 at 8:59 pm #

Love the outfit! (Not crazy about the hair, but that’s another story.)
    Given that Beyonce has a court-side seat and knows she won’t have to be climbing stairs and walking great distances, I won’t fault her for wearing heels to the game. Hey, they look great!

5. rama November 27, 2012 at 7:33 pm #

Luv her laidback look!
    Her tumblr and Instagram is an eyepopping collection of her fashion! Luv it

by the way
    Her bag is by chanel http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me5pu5GTlF1qb3k3jo9_1280.jpg
    Her leather pants is by Balmain http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me5mw4Q6xr1rtpymbo1_500.jpg

• Fashion Critic November 28, 2012 at 1:27 pm #

6. Alina November 27, 2012 at 4:43 pm #

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

7. justme November 27, 2012 at 4:37 pm #

Beyoncé’s going “crazy” on tumblr/instagram lol but I like it. It shows a fun side of her.

I like this look. She went to the Victoria Beckham school of only wearing flats if held at gun point. So this is laid back by her standards.

8. Jess2 November 27, 2012 at 4:11 pm #

LOVE!

9. dee November 27, 2012 at 4:03 pm #

I’m sorry I can’t see wearing heels to a basketball game. It’s a little too dressy for me. I like a more laid-back look.

• Yeliz November 27, 2012 at 7:11 pm #

Yes, heels for a basketball game are a little too dressy for me too, but Beyonce isn’t the only one doing it. I’m still thinking that she looks great.

10. Christine November 27, 2012 at 3:59 pm #