Bérénice Marlohe In Diane von Furstenberg – ‘Skyfall’ Tokyo Premiere

Despite being in the latest James Bond movie for approximately 5 minutes and 32 seconds, the Asian leg of the promotional tour for ‘Skyfall’ was left in Bérénice Marlohe’s capable hands today.

The French beauty attended the Tokyo premiere held at Toho Cinemas Nichigeki wearing a Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2013 dress.

Her tri-colour dress with a ruched dove-grey bodice, white waistband and aqua wrap skirt is lovely on the model, but the well-endowed actress is putting considerable strain on that thin gold strap.

It’s a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen and looks quite uncomfortable.

On the plus side, it’s refreshing to see Bérénice wearing something light colour-wise.

Gold Giuseppe Zanotti pumps, gold jewels, a wavy updo and signature smoky eyes completed her look.

You can buy Berenice’s Giuseppe Zanotti pumps from Bloomingdales.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Salma Hayek's Elie Saab Lace-Inset Crepe Dress

Salma Hayek’s Elie Saab Lace-Inset Crepe Dress

Kate Moss In Marc Jacobs - ‘Kate: The Kate Moss Book’ Launch Party

Kate Moss In Marc Jacobs – ‘Kate: The Kate Moss Book’ Launch Party

15 Responses to Bérénice Marlohe In Diane von Furstenberg – ‘Skyfall’ Tokyo Premiere

1. Nat39 November 19, 2012 at 20:18 #

Her stylist never really quite figured out how to dress Berenice for her body. This bodice is not for her bust. The messy hair, heavy eye makeup and dark nail polish cheapen the look, the out of place watch is a distraction, and sandals would´ve been a better choice. Do like the skirt.

2. Yeliz November 19, 2012 at 20:27 #

I totally agree with you FC, a wardrobe malfunction is waiting to happen. I hate that gold strap and I don’t really like her make-up either. The colour of the skirt is gorgeous though.

• Christine November 20, 2012 at 02:18 #

I agree.

3. gabis November 19, 2012 at 20:31 #

She looks awful. Nothing on this dress works for her, from the pear shaping fit to the shrinking length, from the hideous shoes to the awful hair and makeup this look is a complete disaster.

4. Rebecca Z November 19, 2012 at 20:45 #

Yes, this is a hot mess. I like the other dress she wore there–the one with the feathers.

5. firien November 19, 2012 at 20:51 #

it’s not the strap that bothers me (though that is also a pain to look at), but the skirt. Absolutely not right for her hips.

6. jones19 November 19, 2012 at 21:46 #

This dress is for a flat chested woman but I still think BErenice looks lovely.

7. Kathy November 19, 2012 at 22:07 #

I don’t think she looks bad at all. It’s a beautiful dress, and the color combo is amazing… if it weren’t for the thin strap it would be BDOTW-worthy.

8. Caroline November 19, 2012 at 22:15 #

It seems I’m the only one actually quite loving this look…

9. Odette November 19, 2012 at 23:09 #

I love Bernice, but this look is awkward. I don’t like the dress to begin with, and find it altogether unflattering.

Bernice has a gorgeous, stunning figure, and this dress does absolutely nothing for her.

Bernice’s stylist Anita Patrickson needs to hook my girl up with Antonio Berardi, Naeem Khan, and L’Wren Scott, Versace and Gucci. An more Elie Saab.

FC, do you think Bernice has it in her to be a Gucci Girl? A Versace Girl?

I think she has the potential, especially with her love of sexy looks with smoky eyemakeup.

10. Molly November 19, 2012 at 23:49 #

This is her first look I have disliked. The top is so badly fitted and yes, looks like it would be really uncomfortable. Heavy makeup is too dark for the light dress. This makes me sad, because when she hits it well, it goes out of the park.

11. EmmaWoodhouse November 20, 2012 at 01:02 #

If the top was soft, high, v then I would love this look. But that neckline is just too revealing and not working for her.

12. rath November 20, 2012 at 05:53 #

I think she looks pretty. Face wise too, theres something different about her makeup or maybe its the smile… but it really uplifts the look. The dress is good although it still does accentuates her womanly hips

13. Mandy November 20, 2012 at 06:32 #

I disagree with everyone. I think she looks fantastic ! Fabulous even ! She took the beach dress to a whole new red-carpet-worthy level. LOVE !

14. Beta November 20, 2012 at 09:35 #

I love it on Berenice, she looks great. I prefer to see her cleavage rather than the model’s rib cage