Bérénice Marlohe In J. Mendel – ‘Skyfall’ Sydney Premiere

Bérénice Marlohe joined her co-star, Naomie Harris, on the red carpet for the ‘Skyfall’ Sydney premiere, which was held at the State Theatre in Australia earlier today.

She looked stunning, wearing a J. Mendel Spring 2013 gown.

The French actress finally gives us a break from the sequinned, fitted dresses she seems to favour, for this elegant purple frock with a tulle bodice, chiffon skirt and delicate floral embroidery.

On this occasion, the smoky purple eye totally works with the look, and I love the additional pop of colour via her green and aqua drop earrings.

Looking back on Berenice’s looks so far this promo tour, I think this one takes the lead.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Which Was Your Favourite Naomie Harris 'Skyfall' Promo Tour Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Naomie Harris ‘Skyfall’ Promo Tour Look?

Nieves Alvarez In Giambattista Valli  - 'Monaco Against Autism' Gala Night

Nieves Alvarez In Giambattista Valli – ‘Monaco Against Autism’ Gala Night

25 Responses to Bérénice Marlohe In J. Mendel – ‘Skyfall’ Sydney Premiere

1. Nat39 November 16, 2012 at 17:31 #

Still wish that the eye makeup was at least a little bit lighter, it overpowers the delicate gown a bit, but it’s a good pretty look for her.

• Elena November 16, 2012 at 19:53 #

If it weren’t for the makeup, I would say BDOTW! The dress, earrings and hair are all stunning.

2. Anne g November 16, 2012 at 17:43 #

She looks lovely.But this dress similiar to that worn by keira knightley for the promotion of Pirates of the Caribbean.

3. Lyvm November 16, 2012 at 17:51 #

I must say i dont love it. The first red gown she wore for the premieres still takes the lead for me and this one looks a bit prom-like. Her makeup ages her and that beauty pageant hair.. No go.

4. Yeliz November 16, 2012 at 17:53 #

Amazing! Both looked stunning and it’s their best looks of the tour.

• gurlygurl November 16, 2012 at 19:58 #

+1 spectacular and earrings are divine!

5. gabis November 16, 2012 at 18:05 #

She looks stunning, really gorgeous. Finally a dress that fits and suits well her body type. And I love the colour on her and the earrings! Although working correctly with the overall look, I also wish the eye makeup were a bit lighter. She donated so much raccoon eyes during this promo tour that a more natural makeup for a change wouldn’t hurt.

6. Odette November 16, 2012 at 18:34 #

This stunning look and her Elie Saab gowns are Bernice’s Top Three looks.

FC have you seen the movie? The first scene we see her in she had raccoon eyemakeup (which makes me think she got inspiration from her set makeup artist) but the makeup got better after that. I thought she was wonderful in the film.

• Fashion Critic November 16, 2012 at 18:36 #

yes I’ve seen it

7. mandy November 16, 2012 at 18:40 #

I love this woman. Always so sensational on the red carpet.

8. Moxie November 16, 2012 at 19:25 #

Definitely one of her best looks.

• Christine November 16, 2012 at 23:35 #

I agree. At first, I thought this was Gucci.

9. Pedro November 16, 2012 at 20:03 #

Flawless

• Maz November 16, 2012 at 20:11 #

+1 gorgeous gown, looks amazing on her body.

10. dee November 16, 2012 at 20:09 #

This is her best look to date. I just wish her eye makeup wasn’t so heavy. Other than that she looks gorgeous.

11. robbie November 16, 2012 at 20:15 #

the look is beautiful, but she always looks so aggressive and sinister in picture which kind of ruins the look a little.

12. Amy November 16, 2012 at 21:19 #

great dress, she still need to lay of the heavy makeup a little bit, it makes the whole thing look costumey. Anyway she looks nice

13. Emma November 16, 2012 at 21:30 #

This is the first look of hers that I actually like. She looks great!

14. mia November 16, 2012 at 22:33 #

throughout this promo tour – i’ve pretty much HATED every look from her. but THIS look is by far the BEST :) i’m smiling as i write this comment :) she looks proportioned and balanced – and the gown is breathtaking :)

HOORAY for Bérénice :)

15. Dhppy November 16, 2012 at 22:47 #

Well, firstly, I’m a fool for peIgnoir style gowns, then you throw in a rich purple with judicious use of appliqué , and well, I’m all yours. Thankfully, she found a style that accentuates her waist and lengthens her legs. I’m not crazy about the earring choice, but I see how it works with the ensemble.

16. Hannah November 16, 2012 at 23:03 #

I think that she looks gorgeous, but the eyemakeup is killing me. If there was no dark eyemakeup in the inner corners of her eye it would look a lot fresher and less like a black eye.

17. Jess2 November 17, 2012 at 07:08 #

YES! Finally, a look that I adore from head to toe! Without a doubt her best look so far. Really love this!

18. TeaAtTwo November 17, 2012 at 13:59 #

The purple eye make-up was a interesting idea but it looks a bit heavy. But she does look really good in this beautiful gown.

19. Kathy November 18, 2012 at 17:05 #

Love it! Finally she gives us a look that flatters her figure and makes a statement without going overboard.

20. EmmaWoodhouse November 18, 2012 at 19:54 #

The plunging neckline is too revealing and brings down the whole look for me, unfortunately. Other than that I love the purple and the delicate details. The green earrings were an interesting choice.