Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Pace Wu In Chloé & Abbie Cornish In Reem Acra

Best Dressed Of The Week – Pace Wu In Chloé & Abbie Cornish In Reem Acra

32 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Nat39 October 5, 2012 at 19:44 #

Abbie Cornish for me followed by Pace Wu.
    Happy that Gaga in red Versace didn’t end up on the poll, and do not see Emma Stone as a worthy contender personally.

2. ash October 5, 2012 at 20:11 #

I am baffled how Lady Gaga is not in the poll, I don’t think Emma deserved to be in the list.

Torn between Pace Wu and Berenice Marlohe.

• marie October 5, 2012 at 21:32 #

me too! i was actually looking forward to see her here in that red Versace dress..i would want to replace Jennifer Garner with her..anyway,since she didnt make it, i’m voting for Pace Wu..that look is so chic!

3. Yeliz October 5, 2012 at 20:15 #

Abbie Cornish in Reem Acra.
    My runners up are Jennifer Garner and Pace Wu.

Have a relaxing weekend, FC!

4. robert October 5, 2012 at 20:41 #

Leelee, the red goddess, FOR THE WIN!

• P. October 5, 2012 at 20:51 #

DITTO!

• Ioana October 5, 2012 at 21:16 #

+ 1

indeed, she looks like a goddess. I can’t get over her beauty…

(my 2nd choice would be Bérénice in that electric blue dress.)

but red >> blue for me :)

• Linda October 6, 2012 at 03:00 #

Yes, me too, all the way. She really stands out among the rest.

• couturecoco October 6, 2012 at 09:28 #

+1 the ONLY choice for me this week – she is beyond stunning!

• Beta October 7, 2012 at 18:23 #

ab.so.lu.te.ly
      Leelee in anything Raf Simons has designed is a winning look, but that red coat is just divine

5. EmmaWoodhouse October 5, 2012 at 20:46 #

Tie between LeeLee and Emma. Runnersup Leighton and Berenice; honorable mention for Scarjo.
    Have a great weekend FC! x

6. TL October 5, 2012 at 20:51 #

Bérénice Marlohe is my favorite followed by Pace Wu and Leelee Sobieski.
    Enjoy your weekend FC~

7. SilentVisitor October 5, 2012 at 20:59 #

Pace Wu in Chloe. Followed very closely by Jennifer Garner in Monique L’huillier and Leelee Sobieski in Christian Dior Couture

8. Anj October 5, 2012 at 21:02 #

I think Ginnifer Goodwin and Teresa Palmer were the best dressed of this week.
    I’m sad they’re not on this list 8>(.

9. Luis October 5, 2012 at 23:15 #

Gaga!

10. msd October 5, 2012 at 23:48 #

Pace Wu for me. Clean elegance with a funky twist. Unlike some other looks she’s got the perfect, non-boring shoes too! Leelee was a close second.

11. Tiger Nueng October 5, 2012 at 23:49 #

Bérénice Marlohe for me!

12. Marybeth October 6, 2012 at 00:21 #

Easy choice for me this week: Abbie Cornish in Naeem Khan. Beautiful dress. Superb fit. Classy styling. Lovely hair and make-up. Perfecto!

My runners-up would be Pace Wu and Leelee Sobieski.

13. Alina October 6, 2012 at 07:02 #

Pace Wu in Chloé.

Have a nice weekend, FC!

14. pipsqueak October 6, 2012 at 18:19 #

Leelee wins! You know her home is featured in Vogue (Oct). I think this blog renewed Leelee’s fame and showed us her great style. I usually don’t like red – it’s either cheesy sexy or the default fashion color for the wives of Republican candidates (in America), so red is lame in my book. But here, Leelee managed to make red look young and elegant – truly stunning.

15. Rebecca Z October 6, 2012 at 19:35 #

This is a great collection. My only objection is Jessica Alba and only because of the ridiculous hair extensions–otherwise she looks gorgeous.

16. Sam October 6, 2012 at 20:50 #

Pace Wu is ahead now? I wonder how many of you who voted for her would actually leave the house in that completely see through skirt. Just look at it from another angle: http://www.gettyimages.de/detail/nachrichtenfoto/pace-wu-attends-the-chloe-spring-summer-2013-show-as-nachrichtenfoto/153184504

Leelee rocks the red, as does Leighton.

• Fashion Critic October 7, 2012 at 07:34 #

The angle isn’t much different from the one I posted. Just the other side

People aren’t stupid, yes the skirt is see through which may explain no pictures of her standing.

17. Marko_M October 6, 2012 at 21:31 #

Leelee is perfection in chic simplicity, so she gets my vote. Pace is definitely one to watch after last week.

18. Hannah October 6, 2012 at 21:34 #

I really think that Anna Kendrick in the divine yellow dress and Nikki Reed with her Etro top deserved spots, I easily would have voted for the latter, but I appreciate that it must be difficult to pick candidates!
    I think that I voted Stacy, but I also loved Pace Wu, Her beautiful selection of nudes and whites was a lovely change from the clearly black, red and white dress theme this wekk at the poll.
    Have a nice weekend, FC! Also, just wondering if oyu are going to post a photo of you in Pucci at Le Bal? If Joan Smalls thought you looked beautiful you probably did :)

• Fashion Critic October 7, 2012 at 07:32 #

Thanks….I lost the details of the photographer who took my picture so no

19. Ann October 7, 2012 at 11:42 #

I picked Stacy Keibler in Azzedine Alaia

Cant pick a winner at all lately!!

20. Mol October 7, 2012 at 21:43 #

I actually like it better now that I see this angle, now I’m going to vote for it (I could never wear it myself, but then that’s never my criteria for how I cast my vote)

• Mol October 7, 2012 at 21:53 #

I wanted this to be in response to Sam’s comment, sorry for the mess up!

21. Jones19 October 8, 2012 at 00:47 #

Berenice for me with Amanda Seyfried second. Love the beautiful red colors in this poll.

22. Teleholic October 8, 2012 at 02:46 #

FC, you realize you’re the reason I don’t look forward to the weekend right? Checking this website 25 times a day with no new fashion to feast my eyes on, it will madden a girl ;) how selfish am I, not wanting you to have the break you so clearly deserve for all your hard work. I’m gonna contribute to my university fashion magazine (fingers crossed) all because of this site! I can’t over-emphasize how much I appreciate it and how big a part of my life it’s become. Thank you so much.

• Fashion Critic October 8, 2012 at 07:18 #

that is very nice of you to say those lovely words.

I would love to work weekends too…but by Friday I am exhausted ;)