05.10.12

Anna Kendrick In Halston Heritage – Late Show with David Letterman

Anna Kendrick lit up a dreary day in New York City yesterday as she made her way to the Ed Sullivan Theater for her guest appearance on the ‘Late Show with David Letterman’ yesterday afternoon to promote her new movie ‘Pitch Perfect’.

When it’s sunny, celebs wear Fall clothes; when the weather is miserable they opt for summery pieces like Anna who wore a sunshine-yellow Halston Heritage Resort 2013 dress.

Her one-shoulder draped satin dress was paired with nude peep-toes and Dana Rebecca Designs jewels.

Credit: INFDaily

Kate Bosworth's Jerome Dreyfuss 'Fredo' Cross Body Bag

Kate Bosworth’s Jerome Dreyfuss ‘Fredo’ Cross Body Bag

Scarlett Johansson In Emilio Pucci - Moet Chandon 250th Anniversary Party

Scarlett Johansson In Emilio Pucci – Moet Chandon 250th Anniversary Party

17 Responses to Anna Kendrick In Halston Heritage – Late Show with David Letterman

1. Nat39 October 5, 2012 at 17:37 #

The dress feels way too summery and kinda awkward as if she’s wrapped a piece of yellow fabric around herself and is heading to the beach. The shoes could’ve been less heavy.

2. admmgz October 5, 2012 at 17:38 #

While I think she looks beautiful, I think she needs to spice it up in the shoe department.
    Oh & I really hope she brings something new to the BD part 2 promo tour besides nude stuff…

3. Odette October 5, 2012 at 17:40 #

Blue satin heels would’ve been divine with this lovely dress.

4. Mick October 5, 2012 at 17:46 #

I too am baffled with celebrities switching seasons when it comes to clothes, but I really like Anna in this. Also, she was photographed before the taping, and she was wearing an amazing green trench.

5. Thomas October 5, 2012 at 17:52 #

Love this bright cheerful dress. Anna isn’t in the last twilight movie but I’m sure we will see lots of nude bland dresses from Dakota Fanning dot you worry lol

• admmgz October 5, 2012 at 18:09 #

LMAO you’re so right- can’t forget about Dakota!!
      (Darn…I was hoping for at least another glimpse back to the humans- her character always has something funny to say)

6. Linda October 5, 2012 at 17:53 #

I think it’s the best she’s ever looked. The colour and simplicity is perfect for her. Less is more for her.

• Alina October 5, 2012 at 18:33 #

Def. one of her best looks! She has never looked taller!

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 5, 2012 at 18:44 #

+1. couldnt agree more.

• Rebecca Z October 6, 2012 at 18:51 #

She does look gorgeous, but the shoes are a real downer.

7. Serena October 5, 2012 at 18:08 #

Adore the dress, but can’t stand the uninspiring shoes anymore.

8. dee October 5, 2012 at 18:17 #

The dress is OK, shoes are boring.

• Christine October 5, 2012 at 23:22 #

9. maveric October 5, 2012 at 19:14 #

Simply beautiful. A beautiful young woman in a beautiful dress. As already said “the best she’s ever looked”

10. Yeliz October 5, 2012 at 20:05 #

Love it from the ankles up. Agree with Alina, she looks so tall!

11. EmmaWoodhouse October 5, 2012 at 20:42 #

This is so cute and effortless, there isn’t a bit of tryhard about it! I love the color on her–she looks great in yellow, which is a hard color to pull off!
    The shoes are heavy, but not killer. She looks good!

12. Hannah October 6, 2012 at 00:20 #

I LOVE this. I a an Anna fan anyway, but I really adore this on her. I adore the dress by itself – it’s yellow, silk, draped, in at the waist and asymmetric – and I think that it is so flattering on her. I always say that her arms and legs are her best feature and this really proves that. I adore that she is finally going for a side parting, and I am astonished at hoe such a pale girl pulled off yellow.