Anna Kendrick In Halston Heritage – Late Show with David Letterman

Anna Kendrick lit up a dreary day in New York City yesterday as she made her way to the Ed Sullivan Theater for her guest appearance on the ‘Late Show with David Letterman’ yesterday afternoon to promote her new movie ‘Pitch Perfect’.

When it’s sunny, celebs wear Fall clothes; when the weather is miserable they opt for summery pieces like Anna who wore a sunshine-yellow Halston Heritage Resort 2013 dress.

Her one-shoulder draped satin dress was paired with nude peep-toes and Dana Rebecca Designs jewels.

Credit: INFDaily

17 thoughts on “Anna Kendrick In Halston Heritage – Late Show with David Letterman

1. Nat39

The dress feels way too summery and kinda awkward as if she’s wrapped a piece of yellow fabric around herself and is heading to the beach. The shoes could’ve been less heavy.

2. admmgz

While I think she looks beautiful, I think she needs to spice it up in the shoe department.
    Oh & I really hope she brings something new to the BD part 2 promo tour besides nude stuff…

3. Mick

I too am baffled with celebrities switching seasons when it comes to clothes, but I really like Anna in this. Also, she was photographed before the taping, and she was wearing an amazing green trench.

4. Thomas

Love this bright cheerful dress. Anna isn’t in the last twilight movie but I’m sure we will see lots of nude bland dresses from Dakota Fanning dot you worry lol

1. admmgz

LMAO you’re so right- can’t forget about Dakota!!
      (Darn…I was hoping for at least another glimpse back to the humans- her character always has something funny to say)

5. Linda

I think it’s the best she’s ever looked. The colour and simplicity is perfect for her. Less is more for her.

6. EmmaWoodhouse

This is so cute and effortless, there isn’t a bit of tryhard about it! I love the color on her–she looks great in yellow, which is a hard color to pull off!
    The shoes are heavy, but not killer. She looks good!

7. Hannah

I LOVE this. I a an Anna fan anyway, but I really adore this on her. I adore the dress by itself – it’s yellow, silk, draped, in at the waist and asymmetric – and I think that it is so flattering on her. I always say that her arms and legs are her best feature and this really proves that. I adore that she is finally going for a side parting, and I am astonished at hoe such a pale girl pulled off yellow.