Jada Pinkett-Smith went for white for the ‘Free Angela & All Political Prisoners’ premiere at the 2012 Toronto Film Festival.

Jada wore a form-fitting white dress with an open back by Tom Ford for the event.

It’s not the first time I’ve seen this dress grace our pages – Jennifer Lopez has worn it in  red, while both Kate Beckinsale and Jennifer Lawrence opted for the black version – and I understand why.

Not only did Tom Ford create a dress that is both elegant and sexy, it’s also a relatively blank canvas on which to accesorise.

In Jada’s case, she’s opted for a pair of strappy cream shoes and a geometric clutch.

Her signature quiff and gold earrings finished her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Wore Roberto Cavalli Better...Jennifer Hudson or Aishwarya Rai

Who Wore Roberto Cavalli Better…Jennifer Hudson or Aishwarya Rai

Saoirse Ronan In McQ Alexander McQueen - 'Byzantium' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Saoirse Ronan In McQ Alexander McQueen – ‘Byzantium’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

13 Responses to Jada Pinkett-Smith In Tom Ford – ‘Free Angela & All Political Prisoners’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. Nat39 September 11, 2012 at 18:10 #

It’s a great sexy dress although def. works much better on someone taller like Jennifer Lawrence. Like Jada’s shoe choice, the non-boring standout strappy shoe elevates the look, the statement earrings give it an additional punch, not a fan of the hair, and the clutch feels way out of place.

2. Yeliz September 11, 2012 at 18:11 #

I don’t really like the back of this dress on Jada. The hairstyle is not my favourite either. I do love her shoes and the clutch, even though the clutch has nothing to do with both the dress and the shoes.

3. Sandy September 11, 2012 at 18:19 #

You didn’t mention that Kim Kardashian has also worn this dress in the same color. Is she black-listed from this site? Lol!

4. Agathe September 11, 2012 at 18:34 #

What a stylish family.
    Any idea what her daughter’s wearing?

• Marvel September 11, 2012 at 19:51 #

Her daughter is wearing Versace and Chloe Heels.

I must say, as much as I hate her, Kim Kardashian wore the dress MUCH better than Jada.

5. Hannah September 11, 2012 at 19:34 #

I think this look is ok, but I don’t like white shoes, and the clutch is completely out of place with the outfit.

6. david September 11, 2012 at 19:39 #

personally, I think she looks a mess……….. but that’s just me.

7. tiffany September 11, 2012 at 20:05 #

dynamite. accessories are spectacular. I’m the rare Jada fan, but this time she did it.

8. Beta September 12, 2012 at 07:13 #

I love the accessories, Jada is fierce with accessories and I love that
    the dress, im not sure about the loose fit on the back

I love her daughters dress
    id like for her boy to take that smirk off his face!!

9. rita September 12, 2012 at 12:03 #

Horrible hair. Works for Rihanna but then again she is not in her 40′s!

10. dee September 12, 2012 at 15:58 #

I don’t think the clutch works well with the dress.

11. EmmaWoodhouse September 13, 2012 at 00:47 #

Really hate her hair. I like the dress zipped up, I think, when it’s unzipped it’s too low and kind of destroys the line of the look. I’d really like somebody to wear the gold one! Willow looks MUCH better here than usual.

• Jad♫n™ September 13, 2012 at 20:04 #

Willow looks amazing. Her style is evolving in the right direction