Nina Dobrev In GUiSHEM – Ocean Drive Magazine September Issue Cover Party

Nina Dobrev was in Miami Beach on Saturday night to celebrate her September cover of ‘Ocean Drive’ magazine.

The ‘Vampire Diaries’ star looked stunning in a strapless GUiSHEM Fall 2012 dress.

The abstract-print dress was paired with a pair of strappy black Rachel Zoe sandals, a Swarovski black-python ‘Nirvana Star’ clutch and drop earrings.

Nina tends to blow us away on the red carpet, so how does this look measure up?

Is the print too busy or perfectly eye-catching?

Credit: GUiSHEM & Barcroft Media

21 thoughts on “Nina Dobrev In GUiSHEM – Ocean Drive Magazine September Issue Cover Party

1. mandy

no complaints over here. I think she looks gorgeous. that dress is perfect on her and those heels are amazing. the only I’d add on to the look is some statement bangles.

2. Anne g

all I see, same hair all the time, i don’t like the dress but I love the shoes.
    Sorry for my english, i’m french

3. Prian

She had done this hairstyle to death. I think those shoes are great, but they just don’t go with that dress

4. Lauren

She looks beautiful and I love the dress, however I wish she would have wore her hair in a ponytail. She nearly always wears her hair like this… she’s becoming the next Amanda Bynes (only with MUCH nicer clothes).

5. justme

Lovely shoes and that’s it.
    I really want her to get a new red carpet pose, to rock her natural curly hair more and that dress is underwhelming despite the print.

6. Nat39

Not a big fan of the print but the look is well pulled together with those gorgeous statement shoes and her sleek hair – it’s a rather plain dress, and without the major statement necklace, she really didn’t have to pull her hair up.

7. milia

I don’t know, something’s not working for me here. I think the dress is really edgy and interesting as are the shoes but it doesn’t quite suit her. I don’t know if that’s because of the iron-straight, rather boring hair or her make-up which isn’t that interesting either. I think I would’ve liked it if she’d picked this dress in a color other than black/white.

8. Aline

The dress looks great on her and I’m loving those shoes. But her hair has really been bothering me for awhile now.

9. Christine

Really wish she can do something with her hair! Great dress but bored by the hair and the accessories.