20.08.12

Bella Thorne In BCBG Max Azria – 2012 Do Something Awards

We are seeing a lot of Bella Thorne on the red carpet lately, so Best Dressed Teen of the Year should be more competitive this year.

The 14-year-old ‘Shake It Up’ Disney star joined a host of celebrities on the red carpet for the 2012 Do Something Awards in Santa Monica, California, on Sunday.

She wore a BCBG Max Azria ‘Willa’ lace dress.

The beautiful beige scalloped is an ultra-feminine look that is perfect for the teen stars.

A bejewelled waistband plays into the girliness of the look whilst the BCBG Max Azria snakeskin ankle boots gives the look an unexpected edge.

I can’t say I’m crazy about the shoes or the frosty pink lip colour, but I do love that she had fun with this look.

If you can’t experiment at 14, when can you?

You can buy Bella’s BCBG Max Azria dress from Saks.com.

Credit: Getty

Cat Deeley In Alexander McQueen - 8th Annual BritWeek Launch Party

Cat Deeley In Alexander McQueen – 8th Annual BritWeek Launch Party

Emma Watson For T: The New York Times Style Fashion Fall 2012 Magazine

Emma Watson For T: The New York Times Style Fashion Fall 2012 Magazine

28 Responses to Bella Thorne In BCBG Max Azria – 2012 Do Something Awards

1. errun August 20, 2012 at 15:05 #

such a beautiful dress! she looks sensational!! but why these shoes? why oh why!!

2. gabis August 20, 2012 at 15:15 #

The only thing I like is the dress. Everything else is just awful. What’s up with that damaged hair? Shoes and makeup are too much for a 14-year-old. Since I dont follow up on teen celebrities I would never have guessed she’s only 14 if you hadnt said on your text.

• Umi August 20, 2012 at 18:17 #

#2

• Marybeth August 20, 2012 at 19:52 #

AMEN.
      My first thought was how sad it was that the hair and make-up had made an otherwise lovely young woman look trashy.
      Then I find out she is 14 !!??!! UGH.

• Rash August 21, 2012 at 06:03 #

+1. Its hard to conclude shez just 14 !!

3. Alina August 20, 2012 at 15:17 #

No words for the pink lips and the shoes.

4. Moxie August 20, 2012 at 15:27 #

Like the dress, not fond of the shoes, but that lipstick and hair?!?! The lipstick is awful and her hair is much more orangey than usual. I didn’t even recognize her at first.

5. Rebecca Z August 20, 2012 at 15:35 #

14 years old?!?! The dress is beautiful but not for a 14 year old in my opinion. Way too much makeup. Her whole presentation reads 20-25 years old and she pulls it off. Really sad–where’s her childhood gone?

• Jones19 August 20, 2012 at 17:15 #

Agreed. I would have guessed she was about 20 if it hadn’t said in the text below that she’s 14.

• Lola August 21, 2012 at 07:45 #

+1 what’s wrong with these americans. … They insist on this trashy look as ok for teenagers. Even a 25 year old would look “old” in this over cutesy frill frosted pale look and that incredibly boring horrible sleek bimbo hairdo…phew…

6. dee August 20, 2012 at 15:37 #

Cute dress. Awful hair, shoes and lip color.

• Christine August 20, 2012 at 18:38 #

+1 Pretty much.

7. EmmaWoodhouse August 20, 2012 at 15:39 #

I wish the dress was longer and higher-necked…she’s only fourteen! Then it would be cute. The hair and makeup need some work. The shoes are kind of silly, but they’re getting a pass from me because I love crazy shoes!

8. CreoleLady August 20, 2012 at 15:45 #

Another 14 year old who I mistook for someone ten years older. I thought she was Ashlee Simpson at first glance .The hair is overwhelming. Combined with the animal print heels and the make up — I don’t like this at all.

9. Cristina August 20, 2012 at 15:54 #

Is this dress see-through at the bottom? If so (maybe my eyes are confusing me), that is A LOT of 14-year old leg.

Other than that, I agree with everyone else. Cute dress, bad hair and lipstick.

10. Angela August 20, 2012 at 15:59 #

DRess is age appropriate, and nice, not thrilling, but nice. The shoes are stunning, just not with the outfit. My real b\problem here is the hair and the lips. Frosty pink lippie should only be worn with someone with brunette or blonde hair, against red hair, it tends to look over the top.Also, it looks like she died her hair to look more orangey, because it also looks supremely damaged. That pout is also bothering me.

• Liana August 20, 2012 at 16:47 #

I agree completely. But I have to say that I’ve never seen anyone pull off that lip colour nicely…

11. Zissou August 20, 2012 at 16:08 #

14?
    Man, Lindsay Lohan sure had a bad influence on the new generation of stars.

12. Emma August 20, 2012 at 16:16 #

It takes a lot to ruin a cute dress but she successfully has! I like how the belt was added to the outfit, but that’s it. The shoes look bad, her hair looks dry and like someone dusted powder on it, her makeup is terrible- especially her lip color, which makes her looked washed out and sickly. I’ve never been a fan of Disney/Nick stars outfits when they are still acting on the channel- they are either extremely cliche (minidress, etc.) or overdone/trying to hard (Like Bella here).

13. robbie August 20, 2012 at 17:03 #

trashy.

14. andrea August 20, 2012 at 17:05 #

She looks cute but the hair is BAD.

15. Aline August 20, 2012 at 22:42 #

I can’t believe this is the same girl that got me swooning over her hair not only a week ago. What happened to it? How did it go from to-die-for to actually lifeless? Jeez.

And it just looks worse matched with that light pink lipstick.
    Dress is adorable but a total waste on her, to be honest. Sad.

16. sumayya August 20, 2012 at 23:52 #

love the dress!! not quite sure about the shoes or her lips, but loving the hair!!

17. TL August 21, 2012 at 13:12 #

Cute dress, horrible hair, awful lip color and WAY TOO MUCH make-up.
    Why do teen celebrities always make themselves look 10 years older?
    NOTHING can beat young age, fresh and healthy skin, and a sweet smile.
    They really should take notes from Emma Watson – how to dress yourself stylish and AGE-APPROPRIATE.

18. Jess2 August 21, 2012 at 15:03 #

The only thing I like about this look is the dress. For a 14year old I think there is too much fake hair and too much makeup going on here. The styling is terrible as well.

19. matt August 21, 2012 at 15:11 #

she look’s more grown up and beautiful but it remind me alot of kesha even with her music style

20. Courtney Grace August 22, 2012 at 02:53 #

I used to love how she styled her hair but I hate the extensions she has been wearing lately. I love the dress and the belt but I hate the shoes. Didn’t she just wear those or another version of them not too long ago? And as always I hate the frosty lipstick.

21. Klaudia October 25, 2012 at 19:37 #

OMG what happend to her hair wow and its even Emo and her make up sweet love ya Bella