10.08.12

Christina Hendricks joined Jordana Brewster, Kerry Washington, Carla Gugino and Jennifer Lawrence on the red carpet at The Beverly Hills Hotel for the Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s 2012 Installation Luncheon on Thursday afternoon in California.

The ‘Mad Men’ actress teamed a Dolce & Gabbana sheer black chiffon blouse with a black satin bow accent along with a Badgley Mischka high-waisted pencil skirt.

She styled her look with black peep-toes, with the only pop of colour, other than her red hair, coming via her L’Wren Scott deep-red clutch.

Wavy curls completed a sophisticated, yet boring look.

Hopefully she will take our advice and get the stylist from ‘Mad Men’ to be her red carpet stylist.

Who was your best dressed at this event?

Fergie In Versace - Case-Mate Photoshoot

Fergie In Versace – Case-Mate Photoshoot

Jessica Biel's Nicholas Kirkwood Platform Pumps

Jessica Biel’s Nicholas Kirkwood Platform Pumps

10 Responses to Christina Hendricks In Dolce & Gabbana & Badgley Mischka – Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s 2012 Installation Luncheon

1. Christine August 10, 2012 at 14:05 #

This look is all over the place. Unflattering.

If only she can hire the Mad Men stylist :(

2. Lisa August 10, 2012 at 15:17 #

Her hair and face are beautiful. Being a busty woman myself, I always think I look heavier in pictures. She is either covered totally up or showing way too much cleavage. There has got to be a middle ground.

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) August 10, 2012 at 16:07 #

+1. She looks completely fresh faced here. Sadly, I have never, not once, ever thought Christina looks well on the RC, particularly at the Emmys and GG’s.

3. Malinda Jane August 10, 2012 at 15:44 #

I think she still looks sexy without the twins out on full display. But, the look would’ve benefited from at least one pop of colour via a bright shoe, earrings or lipstick.

4. bm August 10, 2012 at 16:25 #

This look is probably the most boring look I’ve ever seen this year.
    Btw, hands down for Jordana Brewster as the Best Dressed of this event.

5. Alina August 10, 2012 at 16:47 #

I haven’t liked a look from her in a loooong time and this one is no exception.

My favourites were Jordana and Carla.

P.S.: Will you feature the looks from the “Miss Me” Album Release Party Hosted by Elle and Sarah Hyland?

6. Joy August 10, 2012 at 20:43 #

Sadly, she looks as if she raided her mum’s closet. Beautiful from the neck up though

7. Yeliz August 10, 2012 at 23:13 #

Unfortunately, the only thing I like here is her hair.

My best dressed at this event are Jordana Brewster and Kerry Washington.

8. Fiona August 11, 2012 at 02:44 #

How old is she? I am sure she is barely 30 and yet she dresses so matronly. Once again she has on shoes that are too low which adds to the mother of the bride effect. I have given up hoping she will ask for help from the Mad Men stylist, she would have by now if she felt she needed it.

9. EmmaWoodhouse August 12, 2012 at 03:54 #