11.06.12 Premiere

Fergie In Roberto Cavalli – ‘Rock of Ages’ LA Premiere

Fergie and a shirtless Josh Duhamel attended the ‘Rock of Ages’ LA premiere on Friday in Hollywood, California.

The singer wore a Roberto Cavalli black silk dress with a dramatic gold print with infused panthers and eagle wings.

Her skintight dress was styled with a Prada flame clutch and Fergie ‘Protest’ black pumps.

This is a pretty uninspiring look from head-to-toe.

If she was in character like Josh, maybe she was his groupie.

It has been a long while since I was excited about anything Fergie has worn on the red carpet.

If it’s not tacky, it’s ill-fitted.

You can buy Fergie’s Roberto Cavalli dress from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Getty

17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony Red Carpet Roundup

17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony Red Carpet Roundup

Kelly Rowland In Robert Cavalli - VEGAS Magazine 9th Anniversary Party

Kelly Rowland In Robert Cavalli – VEGAS Magazine 9th Anniversary Party

18 Responses to Fergie In Roberto Cavalli – ‘Rock of Ages’ LA Premiere

1. Yeliz June 11, 2012 at 13:27 #

It’s hard to believe that this is the same Fergie we saw at her last appearance. I definitely prefer the classy Fergie.

2. justme June 11, 2012 at 13:31 #

Can we talk about Josh for a second? I mean… what?!!

Anyway, yeah, I’m unimpressed by Fergie’s outfit.

• Jess2 June 11, 2012 at 14:36 #

haha I know right! Josh certainly went all out.

3. Ioana June 11, 2012 at 13:54 #

I neved liked Fergie’s style. I remember 2 or 3 outfits that really impressed me. This look is definitely NOT the case.

Other than than, I don’t like her face either. :)) Her hair, her narrow forehead… It’s something that bothers me when I see her on the RC.

• Emi June 12, 2012 at 08:16 #

I agree with you, it’s exactly my thought. She’s one of the tackiets celebrities we see on the red carpets. She’s capable to ruin so many clothes.

4. Nat June 11, 2012 at 14:07 #

I have disliked almost every Fergie outfit, and this is very ill-fitting, indeed.
    But I feel like this could have been saved by a better styling: she had to wear her hair up in a simple bun, ‘coz the blonde locks are competing with the golden print, she should have ditched the clutch, that doesn’t match the outfit at all, and she should have worn simple golden strappy sandals.
    Then, *maybe* the look would have been a good one.

5. Zannie June 11, 2012 at 14:23 #

Oh, but I love her accessory! (Josh Duhamel’s abs)

• Fashion Critic June 11, 2012 at 14:56 #

where indeed

• Saree June 11, 2012 at 15:22 #

Must say I prefer her hair lighter. But I did like the outfit in the last post of Fergie.

6. Christine June 11, 2012 at 14:36 #

I can see the theme she was going for…but its falling apart.

Josh looks hot.

7. CTgirl June 11, 2012 at 15:08 #

Why does Fergie keep wearing dresses that point to her lady parts? The Felix the Cat dress, the vag sunset and now wing like things. I’ve always assumed that she has lady parts and I’m stumped as to why she would do everything but stick a road sign in that area . . .

8. Rebecca Z June 11, 2012 at 16:05 #

I think she looks pretty hot for the occasion. She didn’t need the flame clutch, but I kind of like the dress. Wouldn’t mind snuggling up to that chest every night (Josh’s).

9. Shaina June 11, 2012 at 16:10 #

Honestly, I’m not even paying attention to her becuase I’m so distracted by Josh. That is really a commitment on his part! He definitely went all out…and then there’s Fergie in the background.

10. Amy June 11, 2012 at 19:51 #

fergie: the dress is too tight!
    josh: he apparently loves to disguise himself , I remember he came at the Kids choice awards or something dressed as Justin Bieber and now he’s all rock star !

11. pleats June 12, 2012 at 05:17 #

i was amazed by her natural look and hair. those lips! i heart.

• pleats June 12, 2012 at 05:18 #

*natural face and hair… obviously wasn’t commenting about the dress.

12. EmmaWoodhouse June 12, 2012 at 21:10 #

I just want to say, “CHILDREN. Dress up time is OVER.”
    Haha, they both look so bad. And SAD.