18.05.12

Lana Del Rey In Moschino – 2012 Trophée Chopard Party

Lana Del Rey attended the 2012 Trophée Chopard event during Cannes Film Festival yesterday evening with Paz Vega, Marion Cotillard and Fan Bingbing.

The American songstress wore a Moschino ivory single-breasted suit.

I have often tried to figure out Lana’s style.

Minimalist would’ve come to mind after her Alberta Ferretti gown, but there is nothing minimal about this look with that 18k white gold Chopard necklace and earrings with heart-shaped rubellite tourmalines.

It’s pretty much all I can see here.

Screen siren Veronica Lake locks, tri-colour sandals and a box clutch completed her look.

Credit: Courtesy of Moschino

Who Wore Oscar de la Renta Better...Anna Kendrick or Michelle Jenner

Who Wore Oscar de la Renta Better…Anna Kendrick or Michelle Jenner

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Emilia Wickstead - Diamond Jubilee Luncheon

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Emilia Wickstead – Diamond Jubilee Luncheon

23 Responses to Lana Del Rey In Moschino – 2012 Trophée Chopard Party

1. Yeliz May 18, 2012 at 16:23 #

I’m actually glad that she wore this suit and let the precious jewelry speak to herself.

2. Laura D. May 18, 2012 at 16:23 #

I get the feeling she’s still figuring out her style, too. For now, we’ll call her eclectic. But I usually love a formal white suit on a woman – and this is no exception.

The clothes may be overpowered by the jewels, but she is not.

3. EmmaWoodhouse May 18, 2012 at 16:25 #

Wow, I love this look–surprisingly, because I’m not usually a fan of monochromatic suits! The suit acts as a blank canvas to show off those gorgeous jewels. Her hair looks amazing and her accessories were well-chosen.

• Rebecca Z May 18, 2012 at 20:26 #

You said it all! +1

4. Hannah May 18, 2012 at 16:34 #

There’s somethign about this look that I really like. I love the suit as it is on her, but I love the juxtaposition of teh tame suit & pose with the big hair & karats.

5. Alina May 18, 2012 at 16:37 #

The earrings would have been enough for me, but she does look elegant, polished and beautiful. Seems like Cannes agrees with her.

6. A. May 18, 2012 at 16:37 #

Simple, clean and pretty. The jewellery is a little distracting though

7. Ashley May 18, 2012 at 16:37 #

I’m not impressed with any of her outfits (even her Met look). She’s very pretty but dresses so plain. I hope she saving one spectacular look for this festival!

8. Lucia May 18, 2012 at 16:39 #

She always seems over styled to me. Rather unconvinced that she even has a personal style as she never seems to bring life to any red carpet looks.

9. Médée May 18, 2012 at 16:46 #

She looks good, but I’m more interested by her jewels than anything here. It’s so damn pretty…

10. Lara May 18, 2012 at 16:47 #

And all I can see is that HAIR! A fashion accessory by itself. It is outstanding. I LOVE her whole look though. I think given the event, the jewellery is not only appropriate, it works. Beautiful from H to T as Tyra would say (followed by a smize).

• bm May 18, 2012 at 18:10 #

Yes, her hair is much more enviable than Kate Middleton’s.

• noo May 18, 2012 at 18:40 #

true :D

11. serapart May 18, 2012 at 16:55 #

>>I have often tried to figure out Lana’s style.<<

exactly. I even think that she´s been trying to figure out her own style too, Ive never liked anything she wore and I´m not sure about this style either …

12. gabis May 18, 2012 at 17:48 #

She’s at a Chopard event wearing Chopard jewelry. Her look totally makes sense. She wanted to let the jewelry shine and be the center of her look. That’s how you dress when you want to pay homage to a jewelry set. Eva Herzigova should probably take notes here.

13. noo May 18, 2012 at 18:40 #

i don’t get lana’s style, but today i like it so no complaints :D

14. Amy May 18, 2012 at 19:31 #

That’s a knckout for me. The suit is simple, well tailored and lets the jewellery do all the work which is perfect because it’s all about Chopard

15. Francois B May 18, 2012 at 22:19 #

I’m becoming a fan of her style!!!!! Me gusta Chic Lana ♥

16. Annel May 18, 2012 at 22:20 #

I must say that I really like this look. It seems appealing to me.

17. Dhppy May 19, 2012 at 00:22 #

I’m sorry, did you write something? I can’t see a thing besides those jewels. I may need a cold compress.

18. Jess2 May 19, 2012 at 10:07 #

I don’t get it but she looks lovely. I am very much appreciating the chance to see all of these stunning Chopard creations :)

19. Emi May 19, 2012 at 13:40 #

Since she was in Cannes as ambassador of Chopard… I like the understated suit with such precious jewelry.

20. jK May 19, 2012 at 18:23 #

This is the power suit! Love the length of the sleeves being the same as the blazer. The pants were the perfect length. WOW