20.02.12 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Marni For H&M Launch Party?

Credit: Getty

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Alexa Chung In Stella McCartney – Stella McCartney Special Presentation

Alexa Chung In Stella McCartney – Stella McCartney Special Presentation

17 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Marni For H&M Launch Party?

1. Nat39 February 20, 2012 at 22:45 #

Lou Doillon followed by Lily Collins.
    On the side note, the sock-and-shoe combo should not exist (except for kids) as far as I´m concerned

2. Hannah February 20, 2012 at 23:18 #

Sofia, hands down. She really got the vibe of the collection, but looks uber chic and makes hte colelction look much more luxurious than most of the other atendees.
    If Lou owned a brush and a hair tie then she would have been my second place.

3. Jones19 February 20, 2012 at 23:27 #

What a poorly dressed event. Jayma Mays and Sofia Coppola are the only ones decent here.

• jo February 21, 2012 at 08:39 #

+1 voted on Jayma

4. Stephie Price February 20, 2012 at 23:44 #

Sofia or Freida! Both stand out & show their individual style. Love the bold yet simple look by Sofia, yet I’m always a sucker for color blocking & a look I’m intrigued by!

5. molly February 20, 2012 at 23:49 #

Jayma Mays rarely gets it wrong. She gets my vote.

6. moe99 February 21, 2012 at 02:01 #

Where’s the check box for “none of the above?” They all look tacky.

7. Simon February 21, 2012 at 02:05 #

Lou Doillon ALL THE WAY ! Supporting my french pride lol She is the most stylish HERE.

8. Dhppy February 21, 2012 at 02:51 #

This is reminding me why I never pay much attention to Marni.

9. EmmaWoodhouse February 21, 2012 at 03:22 #

Lily Collins and Jayma Mays. Everyone else is a mess!

10. pipsqueak February 21, 2012 at 06:14 #

Sofia! I like Lou, Frieda and Hanneli also. Such tough choices among the four. Lou’s long, straight legs really flattered the shoes, which looked frumpy on some. Frieda was playful with the socks and I liked the color blocking, while Hanneli hardly disappoints me and I loved the print. Sofia wins only because I’m a huge fan of her.

11. Karis February 21, 2012 at 07:28 #

Jayma Mays with 2nd place going to Sofia Coppola.

12. Luci February 21, 2012 at 07:56 #

I agree with the Jayma Mays, but I appreciate the people who actually wore the collection, so my vote is for Sofia Coppola

13. Betty Brandenburg February 21, 2012 at 09:15 #

Hmmm, Jayma Mays, really? I think her outfit looks really boring! The collection is funky, what’s the point in showing up to a launch like this dressed in something that could equally be JCrew? (nothing wrong with JCrew, by the way, but that combination is bo-ring). A few of the others seem to get it, Sofia Coppola, Drew Barrymore and Felicity Jones among them.

14. Alina February 21, 2012 at 15:31 #

Sofia Coppola.

15. gabis February 22, 2012 at 20:47 #

I can’t believe Drew Barrymore made it to the Best Dressed Poll.
    Her looks, I can’t even… there are just so many wrong things about it that I rather just focus on what I despise the most: the necklace against her hair. Doesn’t it feel like the necklace is somehow an extention of her hair? Hideous…

16. burcu antmen March 3, 2012 at 16:31 #

Mila Jovovic who is not on the list