08.02.12

Madonna’s Dress Credits For ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’ Video

Madonna continues to give us high fashion in her music video, ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’, which was styled by Arianne Phillips.

The singer, who’s had more comebacks than Rocky Balboa, kick-starts her music video wearing shades and a Burberry trench coat whilst wheeling a baby carriage down a suburban street.

She’s then stripped out of the trench to reveal a Bebe (yes, Bebe) variegated black leather cropped jacket with Kiki de Montparnasse hot pants.

The video then cuts to a crucifix-wearing Madonna decked out in black high-waist pants with a black Norma Kamali long-sleeve crop top which reveals an animal-print bra.

My favourite part of the video is when Madonna channelled her 80s Material Girl sporting tight platinum blonde curls and wearing a white lace Dolce & Gabbana dress which she teamed with custom-made Sergio Rossi metallic croc heels.

I hate to say it but the catchy chorus is growing on me.

Kate Beckinsale's Michael Kors Draped Crepe Jersey Dress

Kate Beckinsale’s Michael Kors Draped Crepe Jersey Dress

Jenna Dewan In Tadashi Shoji - 'The Vow' LA Premiere

Jenna Dewan In Tadashi Shoji – ‘The Vow’ LA Premiere

6 Responses to Madonna’s Dress Credits For ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’ Video

1. Emi February 8, 2012 at 14:32 #

The black Mary Jane… gorgeous, nice video, perfectly styled.

2. Linda February 8, 2012 at 15:00 #

That is an awesome video. I’m no Madonna fan in general, but that is a sleek, fun, well executed video. I love the animation! All the clothes are very good too. The Material Girl part was pretty good, but my favourite was the black shorts with the animal print bra. The clothing, story and vibe of the video have a freshness I was not expecting.

3. Sammy C February 8, 2012 at 16:30 #

Totally agree; platinum material girl is the fashion highlight of the video. I can´t believe how mediocre the song sounds though… More like an interim record made for a happyish summer blockbuster movie, than Madonna’s presentation single since her last album.

4. dee February 8, 2012 at 17:38 #

Sounds like a something from the 80’s. Not likiing the song. The video is okay.

5. robbie February 8, 2012 at 18:18 #

she looks amazing in the video, minus the rather dodgy drunk dancing she does during some parts. gotta love the rock chick marilyn look. the video and song would have been perfect without nicki and mia though.

6. Kin February 8, 2012 at 20:46 #

she’s double the age of nicki n mia but she looks wayyyy better!