03.02.12 Premiere

Katherine Heigl In Maria Lucia Hohan – ‘One For The Money’ Paris Premiere

Very often I find Katherine Heigl’s red carpet looks to be quite blah, but that wasn’t the case as she attended the Paris premiere of her latest movie, ‘One For The Money’, on Tuesday.

She looked gorgeous wearing a soft lavender Maria Lucia Hohan silk mousseline gown with a ruched, woven detailed bodice and a revealing neckline.

Her floaty gown, which also has an open back, was paired with stunning Sutra diamond pear-shaped earrings and statement rings.

A side-parted updo with a wavy curl and flawless makeup completed her look.

Is this BDOTW worthy?

Credit: Getty

Amy Adams' Jimmy Choo Patent Point Toe Pumps

Amy Adams’ Jimmy Choo Patent Point Toe Pumps

Sidewalk Style: Jennifer Lopez In Dolce & Gabbana and Paul & Joe's Sister

Sidewalk Style: Jennifer Lopez In Dolce & Gabbana and Paul & Joe’s Sister

15 Responses to Katherine Heigl In Maria Lucia Hohan – ‘One For The Money’ Paris Premiere

1. A February 3, 2012 at 09:00 #

Definitely BDotW worthy, she looks gorgeous!

2. Cecelia February 3, 2012 at 22:38 #

I think she has too much makeup on. In spite of the sexy dress she still looks matronly. Not sure how that’s possible but it is here.

3. goldfish February 3, 2012 at 23:09 #

she looks like a dream- from the neck down! i find her hair a little tacky and her grey earrings to much… but it is definitely and improvement from her usual unflattering outfits

4. Kaz February 3, 2012 at 23:16 #

YES! Stunning!

5. Reem February 3, 2012 at 23:36 #

Not BDOTW for me. The grey really washes her out, her makeup looks awful, and her boobs are ready to pop out. Also, why is she so overdressed for this film? She must have avoided reading all the reviews ;)

6. Nat39 February 3, 2012 at 23:52 #

Can`t quite get on board with this. I don`t think this colour suits her (the way the colours look on my screen). She just looks all lifelessly greyish, she should opt for warmer colours. Not loving the hair either.

7. hally February 4, 2012 at 00:12 #

its so easy to forget how pretty Katherine Heigl truly is and how amazing her body is, but can you blame us when this is the best she’s looked in a long while? I really like the dress as it fits her perfectly and as others have said is a welcome departure from her usual matron-chic, but that hair of hers is still awful, her makeup is aging and the earrings do nothing to light up her face. i am really liking maria lucia hohan’s dresses, the draping is so pretty and the colors and shapes are flattering, but they seem as if they could use better construction and finishing. I know the exposed flesh colored netting is intentional, but it does not look very well made… i really look forward to seeing more of MLH’s dresses, but hopefully with improved quality.

8. Shelby February 4, 2012 at 01:47 #

Vanessa Hudgens wore it better. Better color, too!

9. lu February 4, 2012 at 02:06 #

She looks gorgeus! the dress is stunning on her. But I’m not sure about her hair, and I wish she add a touch of colour with the earrings or clutch or lips, something.

10. Jones19 February 4, 2012 at 04:04 #

She looks stunning. Now if only we could get her to pose with her arms out of the way of the gown.

11. ria February 4, 2012 at 04:38 #

I guess it’s just not a right picture of her!! The gown is gorgeous!!! definitely BDOTW contender..

12. pipsqueak February 4, 2012 at 05:02 #

Gorgeous from neck down. But the hair, earrings and face … tacky. Her attempted retro looks often remind me of silly girls at a Great Gatsby party or Marilyn Monroes in Vegas. Big difference from someone like … say, Charlize Theron.

13. Alina February 4, 2012 at 07:43 #

Yes, it is.

14. EmmaWoodhouse February 4, 2012 at 20:02 #

I like the soft silvery color, but it’s too revealing. A shame, because this could have been BDOTW-worthy for me otherwise. Her hair and makeup are much better than usual.

15. Snowlion February 8, 2012 at 16:15 #

I dislike the brown beigey make up on her.