Lea Michele In Marchesa – 2012 People’s Choice Awards

Never one to shy away from a red carpet, Lea Michele attended the 2012 People’s Choice Awards tonight.

Lea wore a white Marchesa Spring 2012 dress with fringe detail.

While this certainly is not the first time we’ve seen Lea in Marchesa, this may be the first time we are head over heels in love with the ‘Glee’ actress.

Lea truly makes the dress her own, with shiny sideswept hair and a fab bubble-gum pink lip colour.

Gold sandals, Jimmy Choo ‘Senor’ glitter sandals and teardrop diamond earrings finish the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Must-Have Monday

Must-Have Monday

Kaley Cuoco In Badgley Mischka - 2012 People’s Choice Awards

Kaley Cuoco In Badgley Mischka – 2012 People’s Choice Awards

24 Responses to Lea Michele In Marchesa – 2012 People’s Choice Awards

1. EmmaWoodhouse January 12, 2012 at 02:36 #

Wow! A great look for Lea–flattering, sophisticated, and without a hint of trying too hard! Bravo!

2. JG January 12, 2012 at 02:40 #

AMAZING

3. Laura January 12, 2012 at 02:43 #

To be honest, I don’t really love the dress. But Lea is really making it work. And this is just something so different for Lea. Love the lip color and hair.

4. mia January 12, 2012 at 02:50 #

it’s not that i don’t want to fall head over heels for lea. it’s just.. she doesn’t have the height to pull it off, IMO. other than that she does look beautiful. the dress is breathtaking too.

5. Vicky January 12, 2012 at 02:55 #

This picture isn’t doing it justice. It looked great on TV!

6. Amber January 12, 2012 at 03:02 #

first marchesa dress i have actually liked in awhile.

7. Chloe January 12, 2012 at 03:09 #

I LOVED the dress on the runway. It was the best one from that collection, but Lea is not selling it to me

8. Tiffany January 12, 2012 at 03:16 #

If you’ve been watching Project Runway All-Stars but Georgina Chapman is a judge on the show and I might be crazy and this could be a style designers use all the time, but I instantly thought that she stole the inspiration for that dress from designer Michael Costello on the very first episode where he made a dress very similar from a mop head… It’s a STUNNING dress- she definitely elevated the idea…but i had deja vu when I saw it.
    The link is here:

9. Regina January 12, 2012 at 04:14 #

Perfect.

10. brazil January 12, 2012 at 04:31 #

i loved this look on her, everything is working she is beautiful.

11. Linda January 12, 2012 at 05:48 #

She does look good. The pink lips help. Didn’t Blake Lively wear a similar dress in minty green a few months ago?

12. Sam January 12, 2012 at 06:28 #

Am completely in love with everything about this look! The dress is stunning!! The pink lips and the simple hair. The best Lea has looked…ever!

13. Alina January 12, 2012 at 07:06 #

Beautiful. I like the pink lip colour.

14. roxana January 12, 2012 at 07:13 #

i don’t like her hair, but the dress is amazing.

15. Jess2 January 12, 2012 at 07:23 #

Wow, this look is perfection from head to toe!! This collection wasn’t my favourite and hasn’t transferred very well off the runway but this is fantastic and was my favourite piece from the collection. Lea really makes it work and love the pink lip. She is gorgeous :D It is so frustrating that I don’t get to see the live show, silly Australian tv don’t get to see it until tomorrow :(

16. Emalie January 12, 2012 at 09:46 #

Tbh I don’t like this look at all. The dress is downright ugly. Great shoes though

17. Li January 12, 2012 at 11:41 #

I prefer the dress on the model – the extra height helps when you have a dress with this much detail.

18. Katie January 12, 2012 at 11:59 #

I have to say, I’m generally left unconvinced by Lea Michele on the red carpet, but this is gorgeous. So chic, top marks from me.

19. Binkie January 12, 2012 at 13:03 #

DISLIKE

20. TeaAtTwo January 12, 2012 at 13:10 #

One of the very few pieces from this collection that I kinda liked. Lea looks nice in it though I wish she either had gone glamorous 40s wavy tresses or an updo – which she rarely does.

21. Emi January 12, 2012 at 13:24 #

The dress should have been shorter, but it’s the only thing I like, I mean, she looks like a man…

22. Colleen January 12, 2012 at 14:34 #

Only thing I would have changed is her hair…I would have like a soft up-do so we’d be able to see more of the detailing up top. Other than than, perfection.

23. Suz January 12, 2012 at 14:57 #

Usually I am not a fan of Lea on the red carpet, but I must admit, this was my favorite look of the night. I actually did catch this on tv for a minute and the dress really sparkled, which you can’t really tell from the photo. It was a beautiful look.

24. Carolina Roq January 13, 2012 at 01:11 #