12.01.12

Busy Philipps In Carven – 2012 People’s Choice Awards

Busy Philipps was one of the many starlets to attend the 2012 People’s Choice Awards which took place last night in LA.

She decided to keep her look simple by wearing an electric blue figure-hugging Carven dress.

With her hair pulled back she showed off her Irene Neuwirth onyx statement earrings.

Giuseppe Zanotti black bejewelled peep-toes completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Christina Aguilera's Thomas Wylde Supernatural leopard-print silk-chiffon gown

Christina Aguilera’s Thomas Wylde Supernatural leopard-print silk-chiffon gown

Whitney Cummings In ASOS - 2012 People's Choice Awards

Whitney Cummings In ASOS – 2012 People’s Choice Awards

6 Responses to Busy Philipps In Carven – 2012 People’s Choice Awards

1. Nat39 January 12, 2012 at 16:00 #

A bit too figure-hugging for her, gives her body an unflattering shape, wouldn´t mind addition of a belt to break up the one-note blue and give her waist a definition, and a slighlty softer hair perhaps. Not impressed at all.

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) January 12, 2012 at 16:46 #

+1. I think the color is harsh on her too.

• EmmaWoodhouse January 13, 2012 at 02:53 #

+1 to both of you. I love bright blue but this is a bit too bright for her. And it’s too tight.

2. call_me_schmeg January 12, 2012 at 16:11 #

looks like she took a page out of kate winslet’s book. pretty and simple, though.

3. LizLemooooon January 12, 2012 at 17:08 #

I really like it! It may not be groundbreaking but it’s flattering, the colour is great and I love that she wore her hair up and seems so comfortable in it.

4. Rebecca Z January 13, 2012 at 00:28 #

I think this might be one of her best looks ever. I like the color on her and think the dress is flattering. Her makeup, hair and earrings all look great!