04.01.12

Elle Fanning For Teen Vogue February 2012

Elle Fanning graces the February 2012 cover of Teen Vogue wearing a red lace Miu Miu dress.

You will be pleased to know that the teen who you vote Best Dressed Teen of 2011 isn’t wearing any nude dresses in her editorial.

She wears a pink Carven dress, a scarlet Red Valentino dress, a pink Bebe top, a salmon Christopher Kane dress and a check Prada dress.

At 13 years old the talented actress has already landed a Marc Jacobs campaign, has already worn countless Couture looks on the red carpet, sat front row at Chanel and Rodarte plus she has many magazine covers under her stylish belt.

In her interview she talks about falling in love with Ryan Gosling, her big sister Dakota and dressing her age.

You can read more of Elle interview over at TeenVogue.com. Here are some extracts:

On her acting method: “I never really pull from experience. I just sort of make believe. That’s why I like acting. You can create or imagine anything. It’s not like I’ve fallen in love but I’ve had crushes and things.”

On her crush on Ryan Gosling: “Me and my friends saw Crazy, Stupid, Love, and we were freaking out. Everyone falls in love with him after that.”

On big sister Dakota: “I remember the first time Dakota asked me for fashion advice about what to put with what. I was like, ‘My big sister is asking me?’”

On dressing her age: “I’d much rather look like a two-year-old than a 21-year-old.”

Carven dress. Marc by Marc Jacobs necklace. Miu Miu shoes.

Bebe top. Aurélie Bidermann ring. Lena Wald necklace.

RED Valentino dress, and shoes. Louis Vuitton tiara. Oscar de la Renta cuff.

Christopher Kane dress. Kenneth Jay Lane ring.

Prada dress. Jane Tran hairpin. Tatty Devine for Eley Kishimoto necklace.

Emily Blunt In Prada - ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ New York Premiere

Emily Blunt In Prada – ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ New York Premiere

Coco Rocha For Flare February 2012

Coco Rocha For Flare February 2012

16 Responses to Elle Fanning For Teen Vogue February 2012

1. Mahima January 4, 2012 at 19:28 #

God, she’s so adorable. I wish I looked like her.

2. Nat39 January 4, 2012 at 19:38 #

Lovely photoshoot for her (her eyes are extra bright blue but what the heck it´s a mag)- flirty and youthful, a cute girl on the verge of becoming a young woman but still age-appropriately innocent without crossing that line just yet. Very nice, I like it.

3. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) January 4, 2012 at 20:30 #

The poster Girl for age appropriate beauty and fashion…

4. Vidhya January 4, 2012 at 20:34 #

I actually prayed that she doesnt go the train wreck route.. so adorable!

5. Sharade January 4, 2012 at 20:47 #

Oww she’s so cute and well-dressed ! I adore her make-up ! What a lovely teen star, really !!

6. Tamia January 4, 2012 at 21:15 #

what an absoutley stunning young lady one of the nicest covers I’ve seen in some time…love the new websited design fc xx

7. justme January 4, 2012 at 21:43 #

Both the Fanning sisters seem to have their heads screwed on right and I really appreciate it.
    Elle is exactly what a 12 year-old should be in my mind: seeing acting as an extracurricular activity, stealing her older sister’s clothes, crushing on Ryan Gosling, etc…

Their parents get two thumbs up from me.

8. Linda January 4, 2012 at 22:48 #

I had no idea she was 12. I thought she was about 15 or 16. Yes, she’s a classy young lady, but still very grown up for her age in my opinion. She is beautiful.

9. Stephanie January 4, 2012 at 23:23 #

Jealous that this girl gets to wear these designer clothes, but she is gorgeous here. As stunning as she looks in all of the shots, though, I’m not partial to 13 year olds making pouty faces for the cameras.

10. Jones19 January 5, 2012 at 00:23 #

She’s 13.

11. Catherine January 5, 2012 at 01:34 #

Such a lovely photoshoot!
    Particularly like the shot in the Carven dress.

13 is generally a very awkward age but she looks great. Check on the behind the scenes video for the shoot ;)

12. EmmaWoodhouse January 5, 2012 at 01:47 #

SO cute! I love her sweet and positive attitude. Some of the shots look a bit too mature (the Christopher Kane dress…she’s pouting a bit) but I love that she is generally so age-appropriate and is having fun with fashion! “I’d rather look 2 than 21″ I like that!

13. Alina January 5, 2012 at 08:52 #

It’s so colourful and bright – I love it! She’s adorable.

14. Nat January 5, 2012 at 10:37 #

She’s adorable and I love this editorial, expecially the pic of her in the pink Carven dress.
    Let’s hope she stays on this route for a very long long time!

15. MN January 5, 2012 at 10:52 #

Love, Love, Love!! Elle is simply adorable! :-)

16. roxana January 5, 2012 at 14:30 #

so sweet! but her legs don’t look like in those pictures.