Emmy Rossum In Farah Angsana – ‘New Year’s Eve 2012 with Carson Daly’

Emmy Rossum looked gorgeous attending ‘New Year’s Eve 2012 with Carson Daly’ on Saturday.

The actress opted for a festive look wearing a Farah Angsana Spring 2012 dress on a cold night out in New York City.

Her red sweetheart bustier cocktail dress with a subtle embellished full skirt was teamed with matching pumps.

Normally I don’t mind matchy looks, but I find the satin material of her shoes quite jarring.

A simple ponytail, gold earrings and nude lips completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Lisa Snowdon's Jimmy Choo Tube Patent-Leather Clutch

Lisa Snowdon’s Jimmy Choo Tube Patent-Leather Clutch

Who Wore Vanessa Bruno Better? Rachel Bilson or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Who Wore Vanessa Bruno Better? Rachel Bilson or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

9 Responses to Emmy Rossum In Farah Angsana – ‘New Year’s Eve 2012 with Carson Daly’

1. Nat39 January 3, 2012 at 07:06 #

The matching pumps are killing me in this case, a nice pair of gold sandals would´ve worked perfectly. The saggy boobs effect accentuated by her bad posture plus the overly casual hair don´t help. Not liking this unfortunately.

2. Martin January 3, 2012 at 07:59 #

Pretty, but bland. Which is my general impression of Emmy Rossum on the whole actually. Don’t have a particular issue with the matching satin shoes, but I would have preferred a different coloured waistband to draw the eye in and create the impression of a defined waist. She looks so unnecessarily thick through the midsection in this dress.

3. Jacqu January 3, 2012 at 08:23 #

Love the new site layout! Simple and clean! I adore Emmy’s dress.

4. Amberly January 3, 2012 at 10:19 #

I second Jacqu’s comment– loving this new layout and it’s very user friendly!

As for this outfit, I can’t get on board with it. It’s either the shoes or the hair– or maybe both. I don’t think the dress is awful but Emmy doesn’t really pull it off. I think she would look splendid in something black and really low-cut with a statement necklace… edgy yet classic. I should style her haha ;)

5. Alina January 3, 2012 at 10:35 #

The dress is stunning but it doesn’t look good on her.

6. Mia January 3, 2012 at 14:40 #

I actually love her whole look! But with Carson in the long coat, wouldn’t she be freezing?

7. Rebecca Z January 3, 2012 at 17:54 #

I don’t really have a problem with the shoes, but her hair is a let-down. Gorgeous dress.

8. EmmaWoodhouse January 4, 2012 at 00:58 #

Adorable on the model…on Emmy, it needs to be pulled up,, styled with better hair, and worn with non-matching shoes!

9. Aline January 4, 2012 at 01:01 #