Menu

Jennifer Lopez Wore Michael Ngo For The World Of Dance Season 4 Promo

Jennifer Lopez Wore Michael Ngo For The World Of Dance Season 4 Promo

Ciara Acler Lapkus White Cut-Out Dress

Ciara Acler Lapkus White Cut-Out Dress

12 Responses to Givenchy Spring 2020 Haute Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. Memo April 27, 2020 at 10:22 pm #

Catherine, We want to see your wish for Elie Saab latest couture and RTW collections please

2. phee April 25, 2020 at 7:21 am #

The Zendaya and Nicole picks are wonderful…..

3. Camilla April 23, 2020 at 8:41 am #

What a great set of options! I’d love to see that suit on someone younger though – having seen how well Zoey Deutch suits up, she would be my pick, or Liu Wen. But to counter my own picks entirely, it would also be very positive to instead see it tailored to other body types.

4. Charlotte April 23, 2020 at 7:23 am #

Lot of great looks! I wish we will see them on the Red Carpet.

5. Tiger Nueng April 23, 2020 at 12:25 am #

Love the looks for Jilianne Moore and Nicole Kidman

6. Martijn April 22, 2020 at 8:29 pm #

My goodness what a stunning collection! And those choices!!!! The Deepika, Regina, Diane and Nicole picks are so perfect for them, hoping their stylists are reading this, cause we need those looks!

Thanks for your work during these days Catherine, you make our days much much better!

7. TeaAtTwo April 22, 2020 at 8:00 pm #

Marigold is a forever favourite so that Regina pick has me at Hello. I’m feeling the colour black at the moment so adore the Sonam outfit even more and the sheer feels so desirable right now and it’s well done regardless. The Nicole Kidman is so chic and she would look fantastic in it. I would love to Kiki Layne in the Tilda Swinton look, not sure why but I could see her wearing it so well.

8. TeaAtTwo April 22, 2020 at 7:31 pm #

I wish Givenchy owners would have CWK stay on doing the couture, which she excelled at and have someone else do the ready to wear and the precious accessories and leather goods section.

9. Nat39 April 22, 2020 at 7:14 pm #

Loving the sleek black suit with the unusual eye-catching detailing along the sleeves and shoulder line adding couture flare and originality! My instant thought was Naomie Harris, she has a better chance of pulling off the stronger shoulder line than Nicole imo.

10. Iva April 22, 2020 at 6:17 pm #

I liked Claire’s Givenchy.

11. Los_NGLS April 22, 2020 at 6:16 pm #

Well, at least Claire can ave the satisfaction of leaving on a high note!

I think look #17 (Deepika) would also look great on Queen Cate Blanchett. (who is fantastic on the new FX show Mrs. America, if you’re looking for something to watch.)

• Catherine Kallon April 22, 2020 at 7:11 pm #

“Well, at least Claire can ave the satisfaction of leaving on a high note!”

Couldn’t agree more