Menu
Stay Home & Get An Extra 40% Off In The Carbon38 Sale

Stay Home & Get An Extra 40% Off In The Carbon38 Sale

Which Was Your Favourite Laura Dern Awards Season Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Laura Dern Awards Season Look?

10 Responses to Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

1. Guest March 31, 2020 at 2:36 pm #

It’d be interesting to see that pant suit on Maggie (unless Blake Lively or maybe even Cate Blanchett gets to it first). That shirt with the corset and a tie is very Blake, and the black sensual dress is so Jessica.

2. Guest March 31, 2020 at 2:36 pm #

I don’t care for the rest of the outfit but that coat on Rihanna would be so fun to see. That dress picked for Jessica Chastain would look great with her hair colour. I’m keep seeing waitress when I look at the Blake selected ensemble.

3. Guest March 31, 2020 at 2:36 pm #

Rihanna would totally rock that coat but I don’t care for the rest of the runway look. Jessica Chastain gorgeous hair colour would be beautifully complemented by the dressed picked for her. Blake Lively outfit is very ‘waitress’ looking and I think her in it might come across as fashion victim rather than fun.

4. Guest March 31, 2020 at 2:36 pm #

I Love Maggies pick!! would just adore to see her in that suit.
    I like all the picks but Maggie, would be wow.

5. Guest March 31, 2020 at 2:36 pm #

I would love love love to see Maggie Gyllenhaal in that suit!! It be awesome!

Rihannas coat pick looks so cozy and fun.

6. Phee phee March 28, 2020 at 5:02 pm #

I Love Maggies pick!! would just adore to see her in that suit.
    I like all the picks but Maggie, would be wow.

7. Guest March 28, 2020 at 4:15 pm #

8. TeaAtTwo March 27, 2020 at 10:55 pm #

9. Nat39 March 27, 2020 at 10:42 pm #

10. phee March 27, 2020 at 10:32 pm #

I would love love love to see Maggie Gyllenhaal in that suit!! It be awesome!

Rihannas coat pick looks so cozy and fun.