I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been supporting my site since the global epidemic hit.
If you come several times a day, once a day or once a week, your support will enable me to still be here when this crisis is over, as a single hit will generate the much needed revenue via the ads and the shopping links to keep the site going.
I checked my stats this weekend, and was happy to see that my numbers were pretty much the same; higher on some days. I’m truly humbled.
The site has been glitchy the last few days. I have been working on getting it more stable so apologies for that.
I got these tips from Lucy Davis on how to stay sane in quarantine;
1. Read a book you never had time for
2. Connect with loved ones on FaceTime
3. Self care
5. Bake a cake
6. Home workouts
7. Paint/draw/colour and be creative
8. Smile; it goes a long way
9. Cook some delicious recipes
10. Watch a new series
11. Learn a new hobby (juggling? Martial arts? TikTok dances?)
12. Educate yourself; research something you’re interested in, e.g astronomy? Art? Fitness?
13. Spring clean to your favourite music and dance like nobody is watching
I hope you and your loved ones are all keeping safe, healthy and positive wherever you are in the world.