Menu

Heidi Klum Wore Jeremy Scott x London Fog Out In LA

Heidi Klum Wore Jeremy Scott x London Fog Out In LA

Tessa Thompson Wore Gucci To The Opening Of Gucci Osteria

Tessa Thompson Wore Gucci To The Opening Of Gucci Osteria

13 Responses to Oscar de la Renta Fall 2020 Red Carpet Wish List

1. Catarina_M March 23, 2020 at 10:09 pm #

I want the Jessica Alba pick on my closet.

2. Guest March 21, 2020 at 11:57 am #

The Naomie Harris pick is stunning!

3. CharlotteLG March 20, 2020 at 8:47 am #

The first dress is gorgeous! I hope we’ll see it on the RC.
    The other looks are great too.

4. Guest March 20, 2020 at 7:07 am #

Thank you for posting these days, it really brightens up my day and I find myself checking your website several times a day for new content. Stay safe!

5. Phee phee March 20, 2020 at 4:26 am #

I agree about switching outfits. I thought about that too….but didn’t write it down. Each outfit would look better on the other.

6. Phee phee March 20, 2020 at 4:24 am #

ooo. Interesting idea! Im all for it too!

7. Guest March 20, 2020 at 2:58 am #

The Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel picks are such beautiful choices for both, although I do suspect that come the actual red carpet, they might switch outfits šŸ˜

8. Phee phee March 20, 2020 at 1:33 am #

O my I adore that Jessica Biel dress!!! so gorgeous! like a future best dressed kind of dress.
    Although I think Biel would ruin it by wearing her hair down or something awful.
    I can see a lot of other celebs doing it right but not her. maybe Gugu, Diane, Cate, Lily Aldridge, Zendaya…..

I love the shoes of the first pic. They look so cool.
    Laura Dern dress for Greta Gerwig. Although it would work for Laura too. Either way, I wouldn’t like the dress ever anyways.

9. Guest March 19, 2020 at 11:51 pm #

I could totally see Rita Ora in the Deepika dress, hopefully with a better hair shade and less harsh makeup than she usually wears. For the Lily Collins dress I’m picturing someone from teen celebrity scene such as Marsai Martin or Kiernan Shipka wearing it.

10. Guest March 19, 2020 at 10:49 pm #

I can imagine Harry Styles in the Jessica Alba pick

11. Guest March 19, 2020 at 9:17 pm #

I picture Yara in the Jessica Alba pick as she seems to moving away from the ‘cute’ looks. I was thinking Skai Jackson for Yara dress.
    The Jessica Biel dress (my mind went on to wonder what Jessica Chastain would look like in it) and the Jessica Alba outfit are my favourites.

12. Originalmeme March 19, 2020 at 8:20 pm #

The first two outfits are fabulous. The rest is not, especially the last one.

13. Guest March 19, 2020 at 7:10 pm #

OMG the pick for Jessica Biel (!) I’d love to see it on anyone who can pull it off, J’adore. Spot-on pick for Naomie Harris – chic and simple.