Menu

December 13, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

‘Little Women’ Paris Premiere

‘Little Women’ Paris Premiere

Timothée Chalamet, Greta Gerwig and Florence Pugh joined  Saoirse Ronan for the ‘Little Women’ Paris premiere on Thursday (December 12) in France.

Timothée Chalamet: Never one to disappoint, even when opting for – what is considered – a classic style of tailoring, the actor stood out from the cast wearing a magenta suit from Stella McCartney.  Picking up from Lizzo’s micro bag trend, the actor carried an Eiffel Tower keychain as a nod to the City of Lights.

‘Little Women’ Paris Premiere

Greta Gerwig: In attendance as the director of this film, Greta kept things simple, elegant; plus both season and weather appropriate, wearing a green Galvan Fall 2019 velvet dress.   I would’ve loved to have seen a touch more sparkle here. Stuart Weitzman ‘Fillmina’ platforms completed her look.

‘Little Women’ Paris Premiere

Florence Pugh: The actress brought a more summery vibe to this red carpet wearing a Chloe Spring 2020 look.  Should she have worn the runway version?

Chloe Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Alicia Keys Wore Prabal Gurung To The 2019 Billboard Women In Music Event

Alicia Keys Wore Prabal Gurung To The 2019 Billboard Women In Music Event

Kate Hudson Celebrates Her HappyxNature Eco-Evening Collection

Kate Hudson Celebrates Her HappyxNature Eco-Evening Collection

12 Responses to ‘Little Women’ Paris Premiere

1. Guest December 17, 2019 at 7:42 am #

I absolutely love Timothee’s look. He looks amazing.

2. Los_NGLS December 15, 2019 at 2:29 pm #

I think its awesome that Timothee went with women’s wear, considering the fact that Stella does make menswear, which I only just found out after checking on Vogue Runway.

The suit is Women’s Pre-Fall 2019. I agree that it does highlight his thinness, but also, some people (and Ive met them) really are just outrageously thin, no matter what or how much they eat ??‍♂️

3. Guest December 14, 2019 at 12:18 am #

Timothee looks unhealthily skinny here, and those boots don’t go well with the suits.

4. Guest December 13, 2019 at 8:14 pm #

Timothee’s outfit is the only one of real interest here.
    I am wondering wonder though how small he is if it’s a woman’s size shirt and the shirt looks looks like it’s 1 1/2 his size.

5. Guest December 13, 2019 at 7:04 pm #

Timothée looks so thin here. Scary thin. I don’t like any of these these outfits.

6. Guest December 13, 2019 at 6:25 pm #

Love how Timothee is literally wearing womenswear. King has been breaking gender norms all year long.

7. ? December 13, 2019 at 6:12 pm #

I want Timothée Chalamet’s look in my closet and I am a woman… is that weird? ?
    I love it! Love the colour (one of my favourites) and the combination and contrast of the luxurious fluidity of the suit with the rock, edgy vibe of the boots.

anonymous as always

8. Guest December 13, 2019 at 5:51 pm #

None of these looks are good.

A color doesn’t win a look. While Timothee’s suit color is nice, the fit of this does not on him and only accentuates how thin he is. Also not a fan of his shoes in conjunction with the outfit.

9. Guest December 13, 2019 at 5:17 pm #

It’s the first time that I don’t like a Timothee look. He looks so skinny in it and the suit looks like one a retired woman would wear to a charity event

10. Guest December 13, 2019 at 4:59 pm #

I wish Timothée “I can do no fashion wrong” Chalamet had worn slightly longer pants and different boots but even so, this is my favorite look of his from 2019. He looks really good here. I fell asleep looking at Greta’s outfit and Florence’s is too summery for a December event in France. She and Greta look like they are going to two different events — Florence is going to a garden party and Greta is going to memorial service.

11. KseniaBradner December 13, 2019 at 4:48 pm #

I love Timothee’s suit, it’s a lovely color on him and with his hair color.

Love the green velvet on Greta, and I agree that she needed more sparkle.

Underwhelmed by Florence’s dull dress.

12. Guest December 13, 2019 at 4:47 pm #

Timothee chalamet = Fashion icon
    That colour is beautiful on him

Fashion loves this boy and he loves fashion
    It’s good to be skinny and tall, every will look good on u.