Menu

December 12, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet, Screening

Kristen Stewart Goes Braless In Chanel For The ‘Seberg’ LA Screening

Kristen Stewart Goes Braless In Chanel For The 'Seberg' LA Screening

Kristen Stewart attended the Amazon Studios ‘Seberg’ special screening presented by Audi on Tuesday (December 10).

When I saw a this photo.  I had to do a double-take, followed by an extreme voom.

Yep.  My eyes weren’t deceiving me.  Kristen was wearing this Chanel Spring 2020 pink taffeta suit without a bra.

Then I started imagining a conversation between Kristen and her stylist, with Kristen refusing to wear pink, with the compromise being going braless, no doubt with a lot of double sided tape.

Personally…I love the look.  I’m not sure she would’ve sold it to me without the Chanel accessories however.

But going sans bra feels very brand KStew. What do you think?

She rocked it for me.

Chanel Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com &  Todd Williamson/January Images/Shutterstock Courtesy of Chanel

, , , , ,

The Hollywood Reporter’s Annual Women in Entertainment Breakfast Gala Red Carpet Roundup

Vote For Your Best Dressed Of The Year 2019

Vote For Your Best Dressed Of The Year 2019

20 Responses to Kristen Stewart Goes Braless In Chanel For The ‘Seberg’ LA Screening

1. Guest December 14, 2019 at 11:03 am #

I love it, the accessories really are selling it and it’s such a pretty shade of pink.

2. Melanie Smith December 14, 2019 at 5:58 am #

I Really Love This Look.
    I Love How Feminine it is while still being Edgy.
    And I hope We see Kristen sport more of This Type of Style come in The New Year.
    And as for Kristen Hating Pink I don’t think that’s true.
    In fact since work with Chanel I’ve notice She Wears More Pink Now then She ever did before.

3. Guest December 13, 2019 at 3:50 pm #

Coco Chanel is doing somersaults in her grave right now…

4. Sharon M December 13, 2019 at 12:03 pm #

Nothing goes together…pink taffeta, no bra, black tights, heavy eye makeup and messy KS hair. Then again, I almost never like her looks.

5. lmkw December 13, 2019 at 11:41 am #

Cool. That’s it. That’s the post.

6. Guest December 13, 2019 at 10:58 am #

I should hate this but somehow I don’t. The jewels really make the whole thing cohesive. I am not sure about the black tights though. Still a good pic.

7. Guest December 13, 2019 at 4:07 am #

the tights ruin the look. bottom heavy. from waist up i love.

8. Guest December 13, 2019 at 2:14 am #

I love the way she carry it with all the accessories she is using. Falling in to the right places. Yep distracted by her two sisters.

9. Guest December 12, 2019 at 10:14 pm #

I’m surprised by how much I’m buying this outfit on her. I had this down for Yara Shahidi. I’m eye rolling slightly a try hard to be provocative but overall the lack of a top isn’t off putting on this occasion.

10. Paola102 December 12, 2019 at 9:08 pm #

could she have worn a silver bra? It doesn’t bother me too much like this, but could get more people on board.

11. Guest December 12, 2019 at 8:34 pm #

So Contrived that it’s just sad.

12. Los_NGLS December 12, 2019 at 7:47 pm #

I L O V E this!! And I’m not sure when the last time I said that about something Kristen was wearing was.

She took a very twee, very on brand Chanel look, and with a little bit of boob made it her own.

13. Guest December 12, 2019 at 7:25 pm #

This outfit just does not work. As others as have said, black tights and then braless and shirtless make so sense together or do not look good together. This is a “trying so hard to different and interesting” outfit that fails. If KStew did not want to wear a pastel pink taffeta suit (and who could blame her), then she should have worn something else and not this failed attempt to make it modern.

14. Phee phee December 12, 2019 at 6:14 pm #

meh. doesn’t look right on anybody. I have a soft spot for her but really you make this pass anywhere, anytime.

• Guest December 12, 2019 at 6:28 pm #

You reverberate my sentiments!

15. Guest December 12, 2019 at 5:49 pm #

Wearing an unbuttoned blazer with nothing underneath is just tacky and looks ridiculous. No bra but black tights? The only thing I like is the necklace.

i’ve never seen a male star show up on a red carpet without a shirt under his jacket.

why wear a top at all?

16. CharlotteLG December 12, 2019 at 5:45 pm #

I don’t like this. I don’t think the braless works with the outfit, rather twee.

17. Catarina_M December 12, 2019 at 5:37 pm #

You go braless with your jacket open, but then you wear black tights. No.

18. Guest December 12, 2019 at 5:27 pm #

I love it. She just … Elevates isn’t the right word, but turns every Chanel outfit upside down and makes it *work* in a way no one else can.

19. KseniaBradner December 12, 2019 at 5:10 pm #

We’ve seen her go braless a million times, so this comes off as an eyeroll. If this was Couture I’d be annoyed. I guess I’m just tired of Kristen in Chanel. I know she has a big Chanel contract, but 90% of the time she wears the brand one way that she’s beat to death.

The times she’s worn Chanel in a fresh, not obvious way for her were:
    ‘Seberg’ Deauville American Film Festival Photocall