Menu

December 11, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Here is a look at the stylish men who have hit the red carpet this week.

Timothee Chalamet: The actor joined a host of ladies who attended the world premiere for ‘Little Women’ on Saturday (December 7) in New York City.  He wore a pinstripe Alexander McQueen suit.  The stripes on the waistcoat may appear disjointed, but it turns out the piece has been reconstructed in a pieces and patched pinstripe, which, as always, gives Timothee’s look an edge. He was also spotted wearing a McQueen bomber jacket featuring a mythical dragon which feels like he presented two, rather than one look.

Joe Alwyn: The actor attended a screening for ‘A Christmas Carol’ held at Picturehouse Central on Tuesday (December 10) in London.  I need to stop saying that I don’t like brown red carpet looks, because every time one hits the red carpet, I’m made to eat my words.  Joe was looking very dapper in his Tom Ford Atticus peak lapel suit, paired with a lighter mock turtleneck.  Should he have carried this monochromatic moment right down this Tom Ford black patent leather ankle boots, or are you glad he broke this up?

Dwayne Johnson:  The actor is firmly putting himself in the running for BDMOTW two weeks in a row wearing this jacquard suit from Dolce & Gabbana’s Fall 2019 collection to the ‘Jumanji: The Next Level’ LA premiere. Looking every inch the debonair uomo, Dwyane was fashioning timeless Italian style which we are unlikely to see repeated on the red carpet too often, so we should celebrate this moment. An IWC timepiece completed his look.

Kevin Hart: The actor-comedian joined his ‘Jumanji: The Next Level’ co-star wearing a classic black Alexander McQueen suit adorned with a frosted fern embroidery making a statement in its diagonal formation and striking contrast.

Nick Jonas:  We may nitpick at the fabric, or occasionally the fit of Nick’s red carpet looks, but we can’t fault him for keeping things different, varied and interesting.  The actor-singer donned a Fendi Spring 2020 botanical shirt with the same print outlining his suit .

Tom Ford Spring 2020
Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2019
Alexander McQueen
Fendi Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com, Alexander McQueen & Getty

, , , , , , , , , ,

The NET-A-PORTER International Sale Is Now On

The NET-A-PORTER International Sale Is Now On

Adria Arjona Wore Armani Prive To Netflix's '6 Underground' New York Premiere

Adria Arjona Wore Armani Prive To Netflix’s ‘6 Underground’ New York Premiere

9 Responses to Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

1. Noor December 12, 2019 at 2:25 am #

All of them are rocking.

2. Guest December 12, 2019 at 1:34 am #

All of the boys look great. Though Timothee really needs a haircut.
    This is Kevin Hart’s personal best imo. Who would think the Rock can carry vibrant prints and colours this well? And I want Timothee’s bomber in my closet!

3. Guest December 12, 2019 at 12:16 am #

Love Timothée’s look. He’s adorable. Joe Alwyn looks awesome in that Tom Ford suit.

4. Kat December 11, 2019 at 9:12 pm #

The Rock looks fab and sharp. Nice

5. Guest December 11, 2019 at 8:45 pm #

Great selection of looks. Each of them brought it. I like Joe classic take, Kevin’s jacket is dope and the Rock is selling his suit

6. KseniaBradner December 11, 2019 at 8:12 pm #

Kevin Hart is a homophobe but I really love his McQueen. It’s his best look to my memory. I love that Dwyane is playing more this year. He looks great in prints and he knows it.

Joe Alwyn prefers monochrome looks. He definitely thinks he’s much more edgy than he is; he reminds me of Robert Pattinson in that sense. I look forward to Joe and Rob because they will do something different. Joe’s style is pretty much the only place he shows actual personality so I always look forward to his style. Rob’s personality is pretty clear by now lol.

7. Guest December 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm #

I like all the outfits with the Rock suit my favourite. I too, am surprised how taken I am by Joe’s brown outfit. I think it’s the fit and the polo neck that help sell it to me so much.
    I really want that McQueen bomber jacket for myself.

8. Phee phee December 11, 2019 at 6:33 pm #

Dwayne Looks awesome! Love the pattern and fabric on him. He has the right vibe to pull this pattern off. BDMOTW potential for sure.
    I also love Kevins frosted fern suit. The embroidery is just beautiful.

9. ? December 11, 2019 at 6:09 pm #

Timothee Chalamet has such an amazing style. He plays and experiments with fashion but always looks effortless, he is fashion forward and interesting but never unnecessarily provocative just for the sake of it, he is bold and cool, but always with elegance. I am always looking forward to see what he will bring next. Congrats!
    Also, Dwayne Johnson has one win after another! This is once again a great look from him!
    Overall, all gentlemen look good here!

anonymous as always