Menu

December 11, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Chanel Celebrates The Debut Of Chanel N°5 In The Snow

Chanel hosted a party to debut ‘Chanel N°5 In The Snow,’ a unique holiday destination celebrating the iconic N°5 fragrance at The Standard, High Line in New York City on Tuesday (December 10), which was inspired by the holiday 2019 campaign for N°5 L’EAU —  starring Chanel ambassador and face of the fragrance Lily-Rose Depp.

Lily-Rose Depp:  ‘The King’ actress was back to keeping things super simple wearing a black and gold tweed Chanel skirt with a black bodysuit.  This look feels event ready for pretty much any occasion, and it also feels like she just picked it out from her own wardrobe.   Chanel accessories, including Chanel Fine Jewelry completed her look.

Diane Kruger:  With military precision, the German actress presented a Chanel Paris-New York Métiers d’Art  Pre-Fall 2019 peplum jacket with a belt and skirt combo.  I know Diane isn’t setting your world on fire style-wise at present, but I’m thankful this look was styled with the gold boots rather than the gold tights.

Kacey Musgraves:  Call me crazy, but I loved Kacy’s Chanel Fall 2019 Act 1 apres ski look, but that’s mostly because I love jumpsuits, and I love a theme – this was an event to celebrate Chanel N°5 In The Snow after-all.  Looking every inch a snow bunny, this look also ties in with her Christmas show.

Chanel Pre-Fall 2019

Courtesy of Chanel/BFA & Vogue

, , , , , , , ,

Margot Robbie Wore Giambattista Valli Haute Couture To The ‘Bombshell’ LA Screening

The NET-A-PORTER International Sale Is Now On

The NET-A-PORTER International Sale Is Now On

10 Responses to Chanel Celebrates The Debut Of Chanel N°5 In The Snow

1. Guest December 12, 2019 at 1:39 am #

I would freak out if someone near me wearing that logo jumpsuit! This is just purely scary!

2. Guest December 11, 2019 at 11:00 pm #

Lily Rose look good. The other two looked like they dressed for comedic effect.

3. Guest December 11, 2019 at 10:15 pm #

I only like Lily here. Diane’s boots are hideous and the other one just looks ridiculous

4. Guest December 11, 2019 at 9:14 pm #

Lily looks elegant. I preferred Diane’s on the runway than on Diane, it looks less polished on her. I dig Kacey outfit though I’m putting aside the logo print, the cardigan/jacket is the clincher for me.

5. Guest December 11, 2019 at 7:44 pm #

Would like to see Lily in something other than Chanel. She’s such a beautiful girl but a little boring style wise. She should learn from her boyfriend.

6. Phee phee December 11, 2019 at 6:35 pm #

Lily is the best of the bunch. Not exciting but its nice and easy.
    Kacey looks ridiculous. Hate the excessive logo.
    Not a fan of Dianes boots. Although Im also def glad she did not wear the gold tights!

7. KseniaBradner December 11, 2019 at 4:50 pm #

None of these looks are great, but Kacey’s is the only one that at least grabs the eye.

8. Guest December 11, 2019 at 4:44 pm #

Diane Kruger looks like someone who can’t deal with aging! The boots look tacky and the mink skirt was horribly fitted! Make up boring, bland as always and would it have killed her to look a little more enthusiastic? She looked like she wanted to be anywhere else but at that party!

• Guest December 11, 2019 at 8:50 pm #

afraid of aging? in what world is that a mini skirt?

9. Guest December 11, 2019 at 4:37 pm #

They all look great, especially Diane. I hope she’ll be giving us more lewks like this moving forward.